how bad does my nose look in this pic ?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken

• Ugh..
Reactions: Laikyn and mortis
You're fine king. I don't recommend it but maybe try using corticoids to make your nose tip less droopy. It will make your philtrum bigger and will make your chin to philtrum ratio smaller which is ideal for you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 9670
You're fine king. I don't recommend it but maybe try using corticoids to make your nose tip less droopy. It will make your philtrum bigger and will make your chin to philtrum ratio smaller which is ideal for you
so it would shrink the cartilage?

corticoids wont kill you right?

so it would shrink the cartilage?
Idk I saw in a thread that it works for bulbous nose tips so idk if it would work for The cartilage but if might be worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Idk I saw in a thread that it works for bulbous nose tips so idk if it would work for The cartilage but if might be worth it
nose tip is made of cartilage

retin a is supposed to shrink the tip also but takes a long time

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I found it guys
Idk if it works be careful and do your research

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I found it guys
Idk if it works be careful and do your research
thx brah (y)

Cortisone is a meme and can fuck your skin be careful with this

how bad is my nose in this pic ?
It's masculine but too big, as I said I would ask a surgeon his opinion on how you can remove the droopy tip, while keeping a natural look

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Deleted member 14166