Reactions: Deleted member 14166
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrenchChad and Deleted member 14166
Pretty bad long midface is more masculine

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Slob
Pretty bad long midface is more masculine
lot of studies i have read show that shorter midfaces with high fwhr are perceived more attractive than longer ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and mortis
Longer midface is masculine feature (not horse tier), but you need to have long lower third and huge fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Primordial
Longer midface is masculine feature (not horse tier), but you need to have long lower third and huge fwhr
yeah i do my bigonal width is 96% my chin to philtrum is 2.9 my jaw inclination is 6degrees compared to my eye area and my fwhr is 1.96

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
1.5 is it compact?

How bad is a height of 6'3"?
How bad is a 8x6 dick?

Fuck off tbh.

its bulldog tier really bad
GIF 211119 215716
dont think so tbh my midface is slightly longish i guess i didnt measure it correctly

View attachment 1412337 dont think so tbh my midface is slightly longish i guess i didnt measure it correctly
Actual midface length? Yes a bit (although lens distortion is definitely exacerbating it), especially in relation to your vertically stunted microscopic lower third, but your IPD is rather wide so your midface ratio turns out to be high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
:)

Last edited:
This thread just comes across as a humblebrag tbh

ZnBin8B.jpeg
its not a humblebrag bro im just curious abt these autistic ratios

Actual midface length? Yes a bit (although lens distortion is definitely exacerbating it), especially in relation to your vertically stunted microscopic lower third, but your IPD is rather wide so your midface ratio turns out to be high.
i didnt get it my wide ipd give illusion of long midface sometimes and yes my mandible lack vertical length which gives me slight sfs but which surgery would correct it? and i think i've good ipd, pfl gotten many compliments on my eye area from girls

i didnt get it my wide ipd give illusion of long midface sometimes and yes my mandible lack vertical length which gives me slight sfs but which surgery would correct it? and i think i've good ipd, pfl gotten many compliments on my eye area from girls
yeah your lower third is lacking you have good bigonal width its lower third height I would advice to get chin implants

• +1
Reactions: Primordial and Deleted member 14561
yeah your lower third is lacking you have good bigonal width its lower third height I would advice to get chin implants
going to get it next year do you think rihno is needed too?

@subhuman pakicel grow a beard i think you would look mogger and also thicken eyebrows

• Love it
Decent altho it's starting to get into the too compact territory. But i have a 0.96 ratio and would exchange it for 1.1 in a heartbeat

• +1
no dont do it first do the ones we told you
yeah going to get it next year i'm from rich family luckily so it wont be a problem chin implant cost here 1.5 to 2 lakhs

• +1
yeah going to get it next year i'm from rich family luckily so it wont be a problem chin implant cost here 1.5 to 2 lakhs
Chin implant will just make you look worse. You don't need more horizontal projection. If I were you I'd get a vertical lengthening genio and a rhino. Apply minox on eyebrows and of course do all of the normie softmaxxes and you should be good.

• +1