How bad is a minor upper eyelid exposure?

Deathrasher42

Deathrasher42

Mogmaxxer
I have them and while they're not so bad, I wonder how detrimental they can be in PSL. They make my eyes look hooded in certain lighting conditions (squirtmaxxing), but outside, I look kinda subhuman.

20200622 082403

Any way to make this favorable (along with the slight asymmetry)?

ur worries should be the NCT and eyecolor boyo

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Boots, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others
I know about my NCT (it's slight), and isn't eyecolor a meme in terms of good eye area?
Imo more significant from a distance because you lack the striking halo.

I know about my NCT (it's slight), and isn't eyecolor a meme in terms of good eye area?
thats not slight that is almost severe

brown eyes are not good for males atleast not your brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
thats not slight that is almost severe
View attachment 470173

brown eyes are not good for males atleast not your brown

You mean brown eyes are not good because they don't look cold and piercing? I mean, in case of good eye area, I think (slight) PCT and protruding brow ridge, and hooded will do more of that than eye color.

I must have underestimated my NCT, because they look neutral on my bathroom mirror. I factchecked with the bathroom mirror, and you're right: they're almost severe
20200622 085610

You mean brown eyes are not good because they don't look cold and piercing? I mean, in case of good eye area, I think (slight) PCT and protruding brow ridge, and hooded will do more of that than eye color.

I must have underestimated my NCT, because they look neutral on my bathroom mirror. I factchecked with the bathroom mirror, and you're right: they're almost severe
eye color is insignificant compared to shape and hooding
but it can do alot
Young Leonardo DiCaprio Pictures Screenshot 1

• +1
Reactions: Zercic
yeah, i guess its over for chico cus uee.
WR8XzWi

UEE is almost never a problem, go look at pretty eyes men and see that almost all of them have atleast slight uee. In ur case the problems is nct, shit ipd, eyebrows, no eyelashes

Only very slight uee is fine. Yours look pretty significant, but it's not your only problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
yeah, i guess its over for chico cus uee.
View attachment 470200

UEE is almost never a problem, go look at pretty eyes men and see that almost all of them have atleast slight uee. In ur case the problems is nct, shit ipd, eyebrows, no eyelashes
Not really fair to use chico as an example here, he's a literal god of course minor imperfections won't impact his extremely good looks.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
So what else do I need other than canthoplasty?

u look like gigachad tbh

NCT is your biggest problem. UEE liek you have is fine, most people think Opry is robot weirdo alien because of full hooding. Girls dont like giga full hooded eyes.

Minimal UEE is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Boots, Aesthetics_III, DesperadoRatado and 1 other person
Does Cantho even produce significant results in terms of the Canthal tilt? All the ones that I've seen look lacklustre when someone has significant NCT. And the aggressive hunter (cat eyes) procedures in the Middle east come out looking unrealistic and unmasculine.

Does Cantho even produce significant results in terms of the Canthal tilt? All the ones that I've seen look lacklustre when someone has significant NCT. And the aggressive hunter (cat eyes) procedures in the Middle east come out looking unrealistic and unmasculine.

I just want at least a neutral canthal tilt or a slightly negative tilt (preferably the former)

There's nothing "bad" with your upper eyelid exposure, brother. Your case isn’t truly significant enough to cause you major concern. And besides, this can easily be fixed with filler.

If you did go down the filler path, I'd looking into getting dermal filler placed in your eyebrow, as opposed to your eyelid (for now). It looks like you have a collapsed fat pad the sits in your eyebrow, which is causing a flat appearance. Adding filler here can give support to the eyebrow, create the look of a more prominent ridge, and can help fill some of the eyelid exposure. I've had filler here and it was honestly one of the best things I've done - subtle and undetectable, yet dramatic and effective.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42
good eye color can save a mediocre eye area don't listen to psl autists
Cavill is the best example

Uee is a meme

uee is not the reason ur eye area looks bad, fixing it wont do anything

Every single thing matters when it comes to eye area

Ideally you want as much good and the least amount of bad:

Deep Set Eyes, Thick Low Set Eyebrows, Thick Eyelashes, Light Blue Eye Color, Positive Canthal Tilt, Minimum Upper Eyelid Exposure, Horizontal Lower Eyelids, Good PFL and IPD

Your uee may not be visible from far. Nct is the issue

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42