How bad is David Dobriks balding? Also why is he coping with minoxidil when he need dutasteride?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
D9B32148 64B7 423A 8870 4D1559F5FD79

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and justbentbro
His future:
Modern jewish man 334411

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Baldingman1998, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
Looks nw1-2 from this angle tho?

nobody rich should be concerned about hair loss. with the 6500 approximated grafts you have available if your donor area is healthy you should keep a full head of hair for life

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Tallooksmaxxer and eduardkoopman
For lulz.
i hope he is a minoxidill non-repsonder. Like I am.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
nobody rich should be concerned about hair loss. with the 6500 approximated grafts you have available if your donor area is healthy you should keep a full head of hair for life
lifefuel

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
whats the routine bro?
fina 0.33mg orally daily + daily a bottle mix topical spray of 5% minoxidill with some added tretinoin and RU987608760876024655675476576576

Soon.
I'm gonna change.
That I will buy higher concentratred finastaride pills. And i will stamp them into dust powder, and add that to the topical spray mix in the right amount obviously. I read about topical fina, and it moggs. But the few companies selling it, are either retarded about the dose, or doing a massive ripp of in price/cost. So I gonna make it muhself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lasthope and Tallooksmaxxer
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: htnambition, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 19642
fina 0.33mg orally daily + daily a bottle mix topical spray of 5% minoxidill with some added tretinoin and RU987608760876024655675476576576

Soon.
I'm gonna change.
That I will buy higher concentratred finastaride pills. And i will stamp them into dust powder, and add that to the topical spray mix in the right amount obviously. I read about topical fina, and it moggs. But the few companies selling it, are either retarded about the dose, or doing a massive ripp of in price/cost. So I gonna make it muhself.
i am thinking of starting to a duta only cycle for preventive purposes and stopping the shedding.

Would it be retarded? I will buy minox and shit when i start to pack money, dutaesteride is dirt cheap here.

Everyone does this, they say they are going to just use saw pawmetto and peppermint oil because it's natural and more effective or whatever bullshit. Meanwhile it gets worse.

Literally just hop on oral fin & min immediately
I read that oral min fucks you up tho

I read that oral min fucks you up tho
Not at the doses that are effective

The low dose for heart conditions is 5-10mg twice a day

The effective dose for hair loss is 1.25mg/day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i am thinking of starting to a duta only cycle for preventive purposes and stopping the shedding.

Would it be retarded? I will buy minox and shit when i start to pack money, dutaesteride is dirt cheap here.
I am not educated on dutestaride. So I can't asnwer your questions about that.
I only know a good amount, about finasteride, Ru88608760897608760876078680760876, and minoxidill.

I started fina 0.2mg to 0.33 mg dose. like 2.5 years ago.
Added minox some time later. Ocassional dermaroller. And short time ago, added some RU98786860978697 powder to the scalp mix.

Also recall stoping some short time. liek a month. tried out the scalp oil serum, hari density from the ordinairy. Cope, product.

• Hmm...
Not at the doses that are effective

The low dose for heart conditions is 5-10mg twice a day

The effective dose for hair loss is 1.25mg/day
You sure minox oral is safe for heart??

I am not educated on dutestaride. So I can't asnwer your questions about that.
I only know a good amount, about finasteride, Ru88608760897608760876078680760876, and minoxidill.

I started fina 0.2mg to 0.33 mg dose. like 2.5 years ago.
Added minox some time later. Ocassional dermaroller. And short time ago, added some RU98786860978697 powder to the scalp mix.

Also recall stoping some short time. liek a month. tried out the scalp oil serum, hari density from the ordinairy. Cope, product.
duta is basically finasteride but stronger. both are 5ar inhibitors.

It will cause hair growth everywhere, just use %10 or twice a day or both
Yeah but that's positive

Improves eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair density, etc.

It's just my personal experience, I responded really well to it

• +1
Reactions: lasthope

I'm currently in the process of switching from finasteride to Dut. No negative effects yet. Kevin Mann recommends that you start off with fin and if it doesn't halt the shedding, switch to Dut then.

• Love it
duta is basically finasteride but stronger. both are 5ar inhibitors.
Stronger dht blocker, not good imo. at least for me. least dose is best fro me, least risks of side effects, least systemic

• Hmm...
Stronger dht blocker, not good imo. at least for me. least dose is best fro me, least risks of side effects, least systemic
I correct this above statement.

i did a quick search for side effects of Duasteride.
And it's equal similar to 1mg finasteride users.

Side effects
Side effects duatsride

Yeah but that's positive

Improves eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair density, etc.

It's just my personal experience, I responded really well to it
This is what I need
Sadly I am very hairy so I am afraid of going full werwolfe mode

Soon.
I'm gonna change.
Do you respond to minox+tretinoit?

Looks nw1-2 from this angle tho?
Looks like diffuse thinning as well though. Sometimes you can trick yourself into thinking "it's not that bad, my hairline is only NW2" and then you realise that it's gotten really thin all over. It sneaks up, people need to be aware bro, and be proactive with fin/dut. You feel it when running your hands through the top of your hair before you actually really see it

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood and John124
Everyone does this, they say they are going to just use saw pawmetto and peppermint oil because it's natural and more effective or whatever bullshit. Meanwhile it gets worse.

Literally just hop on oral fin & min immediately

This is the way. My personal trainer is on min only because he's worried fin will fuck up his muscle gains. In a way with min only, it makes it worse because you think it's getting better when in fact your baseline is still getting even worse. You're stuck applying min for life, and if you stop you'll go quickly back to your baseline which will be even more heavily balding than before you started min. By then it's way past the point where fin will save you.

Hell, I have pretty much fullhead, norwood 1.5 with some diffuse thinning but good enough density for most styles, and I still wish i'd started fin years earlier

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood and John124