how bad is it for your mental health if you dont leave your room at all for weeks?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
its been months, i only left my room for getting food from 711 and maybe once a twice a week to gymcel.

idk wht else to do, i have no friends/gf.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, The Dude Abides and Lux
How old r u?

Probably need to socialize or you will develop anxiety

Social isolation

Some studies exist

It’s a whole thesis a whole book

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I’ve gone months at a time without leaving my room before. It’s probably not good for my health but I don’t give a fuck anymore tbh.

I have become comfortably numb

• So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997
its good. prevents you from being mogged

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Demir
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
legit, i dont see the point of going outside if im ugly let alone doing anything.

suicide>ldar>going outside.
bro honestly why dont you spend that 27k on hookers if you are so pessimistic about your apperience
I know thats what i would do if I had 27k

bro honestly why dont you spend that 27k on hookers if you are so pessimistic about your apperience
I know thats what i would do if I had 27k

what good would hookers do me? i would get the same amount of pleasure just jacking off. I dont see the point of loveless sex, jerking off seems better imo. Sex is only good if u do it with someone you love.
yes, it is
who tht in ur sig lol

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
what good would hookers do me? i would get the same amount of pleasure just jacking off. I dont see the point of loveless sex, jerking off seems better imo. Sex is only good if u do it with someone you love.
bro there is more to sex than intimacy. LOWER YOUR ESTROGEN BRO

legit, i dont see the point of going outside if im ugly let alone doing anything.

suicide>ldar>going outside.
You're not ugly

its the reason you are incel. I would suggest drugs over surgery for you to help overcome anxiety.

its the reason you are incel. I would suggest drugs over surgery for you to help overcome anxiety.

already have surgery scheduled august 15th. if things dont get better, i may just end it next spring.

already have surgery scheduled august 15th. if things dont get better, i may just end it next spring.

Things won’t get better if you don’t leave the room

Atleast get a job to be around people your age

Things won’t get better if you don’t leave the room

Atleast get a job to be around people your age

what kind of job?

what kind of job?

Anything u can get, retail, fast food, just make sure u aren’t around oldcels

also you better be prepared for swelling for the 3-4 weeks after surgery and I hope ur mental health can take that. Most people get post surgery regret for atleast 1 week if it’s their first time cause you look like total shit

And if you ask anyone who has done multiple surgeries, no surgery goes perfect. Your mental health has to be good enough to be able to cope with complications which includes aesthetic results

Last edited:
Pretty fucking bad, once i didn't leave the house for about 3 years, a used to have a lot of depressive and suicidal thougs. When i got a job things became very rought, i developed colitis because of stress and lot of anxiety and depressive thougs because of social interactions were pretty bad after the isolation, they fired me. Thanks god i used to be a somewhat normal kid and i got another job thanks to a close childhood friend. Im very happy with my job right now.
Still khv never girlfriend tho, but coping very well.
What surgery will you get, buddy?