How bad is it really to get laid if your not chad in 2021

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Like normies get nothing and even high tier normie MINIMUM to bang obese women and granny’s ? Chadlite to get normal non deformed or overweight girl your age is it this bad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, chaddyboi66, Stare and 2 others
Juggernautt.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Fear, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Like normies get nothing and even high tier normie MINIMUM to bang obese women and granny’s ? Chadlite to get normal non deformed or overweight girl your age is it this bad
On Tinder, yes

Irl somehow better

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 10615 and 3 others
if youre normie and not getting laid its cuz ur not partymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: madmax, Germania and Ryan
It is really bad. Normies are incel, HTN get below 3/10 women. Only chadlites get normal women. Chads get stacylites and some stacies if they're lucky. Stacies and Gigastacies are with super rich billionaires and Gigachads.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, owlofathena, Copeful and 5 others
Idk but my non-chad friends can get laid when they go out to clubs

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I'm LTN and had to settle for a tranny and a mentally retarded chick (like seriously, the short bus kind) in the last six months

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
realistically, not that hard. this forum doesn't leave their basement enough to know what they're talking about. I'm a high tier normie (very high tier, bordering chadlite after I get my nosejob this week and complete the final step in my 3 year looksmaxxing plan) and combined with game/frame (which is not cope IF you pass the looks threshold for a woman first), these last few months I have had sex with 2 very attractive women, and have had the opportunity to have sex with some more "fair" women (granted, I am in greek life at a large university)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, thecel, bernanddrago and 6 others
It’s not that bad. You just have to get a social circle, and have access to girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10615 and Ryan
realistically, not that hard. this forum doesn't leave their basement enough to know what they're talking about. I'm a high tier normie (very high tier, bordering chadlite after I get my nosejob this week and complete the final step in my 3 year looksmaxxing plan) and combined with game/frame (which is not cope IF you pass the looks threshold for a woman first), these last few months I have had sex with 2 very attractive women, and have had the opportunity to have sex with some more "fair" women (granted, I am in greek life at a large university)
Massive exposure to girls + pretty much chadlite = you are an exception and aren't really in a position to judge how difficult it is for a normie to have sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: madmax, bernanddrago, Copeful and 1 other person
Yeah it's pretty much impossible to get a hookup if Ur not gigachad, all u can get is LTR.

If you're jbw you can go to Asia/ethnic countries and get hookups with foids 5-6 above your looksmatch

Massive exposure to girls + pretty much chadlite = you are an exception and aren't really in a position to judge how difficult it is for a normie to have sex.
nope. I was once a LTN, rather ugly child. All through highschool. It was only once I was shocked into reality two years ago with blackpill and redpill (redpill quickly led me to lookism when I put two and two together and realized something was missing within the philosophy (LOOKS!)). I was also very non-NT, and still am rather introverted. The difference is, I put in the fucking work for three damn years and ascended to a decent level. I will NEVER be chad, but I can have a decent life as a HTN, maybe chadlite someday, as many here can also have if they truly tried.

It is really bad. Normies are incel, HTN get below 3/10 women. Only chadlites get normal women. Chads get stacylites and some stacies if they're lucky. Stacies and Gigastacies are with super rich billionaires and Gigachads.
This @Biggdink , women can juggernaut so far past their looks lvl it’s insane

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 7580
two. fucking two.
over the "last few months".
jfl.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
two. fucking two.
over the "last few months".
jfl.
oh darn, I forgot, this forum is full of slayers that fuck a new 10 every week, no KHHVs here.
two attractive is pretty damn good and realistic for a high tier normie. that would add up to be 15 in college.
and why does laycount signify masculinity? who gives a fuck how many bitches i slay, Id rather focus on my career, life goals, etc than chasing pussy like so many do on here. I looksmaxx for practical, all encompassing life situations rather than to slay

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago and Germania
oh darn, I forgot, this forum is full of slayers that fuck a new 10 every week, no KHHVs here.
two attractive is pretty damn good and realistic for a high tier normie. that would add up to be 15 in college.
and why does laycount signify masculinity? who gives a fuck how many bitches i slay, Id rather focus on my career, life goals, etc than chasing pussy like so many do on here. I looksmaxx for practical, all encompassing life situations rather than to slay
*ahem*

The question is how hard is it to get laid if you are not chad. You claim to be htn/chadlite. You have gotten laid TWICE in MONTHS.

Extrapolate that to normies and ltn.

Stop being offended. This isn't about you.

*ahem*

The question is how hard is it to get laid if you are not chad. You claim to be htn/chadlite. You have gotten laid TWICE in MONTHS.

Extrapolate that to normies and ltn.

Stop being offended. This isn't about you.
1) im picky and rejected 3 average girls in that time frame
2) I didn't try, but I am in a frat, which makes social life easy. I do understand people that arent in that situation must try SIGNIFICANTLY harder, especially being normie or below. Most normies I know struggle to get laid frequently. Not that they cant get laid in an LTR or with persistence and lots of effort, but its sparse.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and thisisasupersaiyan
It's not true, normie level is enough to get normie girls. My friend is 3.5PSL 5'8" and finds normie girls online and due to "daygame".
I got over 210 Likes/Matches on Tinder here in Germany in the last 24 hours and I would describe myself as high tier normie. Also a couple of girls who text me first, even good looking, blonde, white 20 years old girls, while I'm 30 JFL.

How you present yourself online is important. Selfies alone are only enough for Chad. Everyone else needs very good pictures that portray you positively, e.g. activities, with a dog, with friends (NT) and so on.

Last edited:
good luck mate, I got mine last week. You will be fine, no pain
thanks, thousands down the drain but worth the massive improvement in how ill be treated, my nose is shit, were all gonna make it brotha