How Bad is it to have Lost years

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Say if you were incel before 18 and then became a famous guy and looksmaxed at 23, would you be happy then or never happy because you wasted so much time.

Is life about dating one hot women and then being happy or having women all the time. Like would you just be happy with the memory when you are like 30 of having dated hot women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
i’d rather be 6 psl slayer at 16 then a 7 psl slayer at 23. But that’s just me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3795, Chadelite and 5 others
youll be happy once you can slay

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Its a meme lmao at you greycuck

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and YoungJohnnyDepp
Ur Young Johnny Depp so don’t worry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kade and YoungJohnnyDepp
thinking about lost years
greycel moment

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, FutureMogger, Chadelite and 4 others
Cope living 10years as a chad better than being average tbh.
Also my ascension will be complete by 24 so dont give a shit about the past and just do it you still have your whole life ahead

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, YoungJohnnyDepp, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Lost youth is a death sentence you’ll never get to enjoy the best years of a person’s life. You’ll be permanently stunted.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4332 and Dior
Lol @ believing someone can be a pretty constant state of happiness.

Generally after a happiness peak period, you will move back to baseline happiness.
People's are not programmed naturally to constantly be happy. We are programmed, to feel things, so to motivate us. Feelings main purpose is to motivate us to do something or not do something.

So normal is, even when slaying or having a loving Stacy wife:
1. Feelings of happiness for having that,
AND
2. Feelings of "irritation" of wanting more, something else, something different, something extra.

Happiness, is not a goal we are programmed for.
we are programmed to also be unhappy. Because being unhappy is the best motivator. Our body programming is concerned with survival. And being happy is a bad survival strategy. Since it leads to passiveness. Whereas unhappiness leads to trying too improve your situation (aka, better survival).

Constant happiness. Is a cope (used by: Walt Disney cope, religion cope, love = happiness cope, spiritual cope, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, FutureMogger, Dior and 4 others
Better than being incel all your life

• +1
Reactions: NONE
it does permanent damage to ur brain to miss out on teen love/lose v card late.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 3795
Cope living 10years as a chad better than being average tbh.
Also my ascension will be complete by 24 so dont give a shit about the past and just do it you still have your whole life ahead
You getting surgeries for then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
You getting surgeries for then?
For now i am softmaxxing brah and will start gymaxxing once lockdown is removed somewhat.
Also i live in India and many users told me i am apready above average for an indian i can get below average girls easily since they date up when dating me.
If after getting a good body i am.unable to get a decent 6/10 normie standards girl then i will roid and surgerymaxx i know what i need to do in order to improve my face tbh.
Wbu brah?

For now i am softmaxxing brah and will start gymaxxing once lockdown is removed somewhat.
Also i live in India and many users told me i am apready above average for an indian i can get below average girls easily since they date up when dating me.
If after getting a good body i am.unable to get a decent 6/10 normie standards girl then i will roid and surgerymaxx i know what i need to do in order to improve my face tbh.
Wbu brah?
20 but looking to Nofap for low inhib max and also eyebrow dying. Also the lockdown ending very soon apparently at least in UK

Happiness is meaning less we’re all going to die one day and people will eventually forget us wat u do in this life doesn’t rlly matter but just live ur life to the best u can

Rather live a decade as a lion than a dozen as a sheep

Rather live a decade as a lion than a dozen as a sheep
But why not both? Why not start off as a youthful pretty boy who has lustful connections with friends and girls. Kissing 6/10 psl girls and having secret young gay kisses with boys.
Then later on in teens transform into a huge 6'3 man with a juicy 9 inch cock which he uses to slay Dan bilzarian girls

But why not both? Why not start off as a youthful pretty boy who has lustful connections with friends and girls. Kissing 6/10 psl girls and having secret young gay kisses with boys.
Then later on in teens transform into a huge 6'3 man with a juicy 9 inch cock which he uses to slay Dan bilzarian girls

Oh yeah bro yeah of course if you have the chance try to slay both in your youth and later on.

But if your a little older don't obsess about your lost teens etc, might as well move on and make the most of the present.

The present is called the present because its a gift

as someone who lost years, take it from me. you will never be happy with where you are and will be focused on the past

as someone who lost years, take it from me. you will never be happy with where you are and will be focused on the past
How old are you man

How old are you man
17 but i graduated high school at 15 then started college. not incel or sexless, but i cant stop thinking about what could have been

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and YoungJohnnyDepp