How bad is Ketoconazole compared to Fin?

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Does it go systematic? Does it permanently damage androgen receptors like Fin does?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
no and theres little to no evidence that it actually helps with androgenetic alopecia. swallow the fin pill and/or use RU
F9PfRBz

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron, Deleted member 6997, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Does it go systematic? Does it permanently damage androgen receptors like Fin does?
What the fuck are u on mate, ketoconozole is a fking shampoo it doesnt do shit than just stop dandruff and MAYBE help with ur androgenetic alopecia

if you're not on fin & you're balding then leave this fucking site & join reddit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 9989 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
no

no and theres little to no evidence that it actually helps with androgenetic alopecia. swallow the fin pill and/or use RU
What if you maybe bald very slowly
Will alfatradiol and fluoridil help?

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I take fin and keto for my thinning diffuse

no side but no regrowth

i think dut is the best

"Seven articles were included in the qualitative synthesis, including two animal studies (total of 40 participants) and five human studies (total of 318 participants). Murine studies demonstrated a significant increase in mean ratio of hair regrowth to denuded area in the ketoconazole treatment groups compared to controls. Human studies reported increased hair shaft diameter following ketoconazole use. One study reported a significant increase in pilary index (percent anagen phase × diameter) following treatment. Studies also demonstrated clinical improvement of AGA based on photographic assessment and subjective evaluation."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
I’m pretty sure it’s cope. I’m not norwooding, but I use it anyway as a preventative measure because it has no side effects. If you are norwooding, anything other than fin is losing the battle

• +1
I’m pretty sure it’s cope. I’m not norwooding, but I use it anyway as a preventative measure because it has no side effects. If you are norwooding, anything other than fin is losing the battle
any difference to hair?

any difference to hair?
A little less shedding in the shower and virtually no itching/dandruff which is what I believe it’s intended to treat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and lasthope
A little less shedding in the shower and virtually no itching/dandruff which is what I believe it’s intended to treat
but did you have dandruff before? how often you use it? and is the hair not dry?

but did you have dandruff before? how often you use it? and is the hair not dry?
I had minor dandruff before that would break out like once every year or two. It does make your hair dry af. I use it about twice a week

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
this is the worst side effect

What if you maybe bald very slowly
Will alfatradiol and fluoridil help?
dont make the mistake of delaying the inevitable. get on fin ASAP if ur old enough

• WTF
been using it for 6 months alternate days for 20 mins and its cope brah. fin or death

• +1
dont make the mistake of delaying the inevitable. get on fin ASAP if ur old enough
i am old enough but I really don't know If I even receded or lost hair in the last 7 years

i am old enough but I really don't know If I even receded or lost hair in the last 7 years
use it so u can keep ur nw1 forever

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron and lasthope
I use it because it's better than some random shampoo for hair loss in theory (by like a minuscule amount) and you need to wash your hair once in a while anyway, but don't expect it to do anything.

• +1