how bad is my eye area?

I

itssooverformelol

Bronze
i think i have nct and prey eyes, and idk if my spacing is too far +uee pls rate

Attachments

• IMG_5040.jpeg
    IMG_5040.jpeg
    602 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1815.jpeg
    IMG_1815.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
Your eye area is your last concern

• +1
Reactions: PKing_, majesticincel, watah and 2 others
Don’t even worry ab ur eye area bro
U need to get ur test up
Need wider jaw

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, antony 726 and xxv
Your eye area is your last concern
no way? i thought my eye area was bad, can you tell me like my features n shi, the positive and negatives. like my mom has insane almond eyes along w my aunt so i think thats why my eye area isnt bad, and my dad has solid eye area too

Don’t even worry ab ur eye area bro
U need to get ur test up
Need wider jaw
im a late bloomer, started puberty 13-14, actually hit puberty late 15's, i think i have 1-2 more years left in me i just turned 17 today so hopefully my test continues to increase, but yeah my jaw is cooked

im a late bloomer, started puberty 13-14, actually hit puberty late 15's, i think i have 1-2 more years left in me i just turned 17 today so hopefully my test continues to increase, but yeah my jaw is cooked
U can look into dermal filler bro
Some clinics well most offer face masculinisation

my parents are really strict w surgeries n stuff mostly like anything related to health, i tried taping my mouth to sleep, and they caught me so they hid the tape and grounded me (praying on my downfall jfl) so i think surgeries would be only when im financially independent, but imma start hitting the gym and working out so hopefully that increases my test, and if i get lucky puberty blesses me

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and sub5pslathlete
my parents are really strict w surgeries n stuff mostly like anything related to health, i tried taping my mouth to sleep, and they caught me so they hid the tape and grounded me (praying on my downfall jfl) so i think surgeries would be only when im financially independent, but imma start hitting the gym and working out so hopefully that increases my test, and if i get lucky puberty blesses me
Make sure ur chewing hard foods
Work out ur masseters religiously
And yeah do everything in ur power to up ur testosterone

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
can u rate my positive and negatives tho? mostly regarding eye area, and then like my final rating taking everything to consideration, your rank is master so ur like the looksmaxxing pioneer😭😭😂

Testosterone is slightly increased after training but only because it helps repair the muscle tissue. It won’t increase your free test
i see thank you, what can i do naturally? i always looked much younger and was always had the shorter frame compared to others, until like now 16/17 where i got way taller and matured a bit, i still look young tho, and can u rate my positives and negatives i believe im mtn with potential to low htn

improving your jaw should be your first priority

• +1
Reactions: xxv
tbh all you can do with your eye area is improve your brows and lashes thats all. and probably light contacts
thanks bro, what abt like ct and uee and allat like eye spacing

thanks bro, what abt like ct and uee and allat like eye spacing
surgery is the only way. idk abt the eye exercises and shit theyre mostly cope but you can train your brows to reduce uee by squinting but its very retarded tho

Not bad u are cutecell. When u grow up u need beard.

High ltn/ low mtn eye area

Htb? You need solid chadlite minimum for that bro
nah trust ive seen guys uglier than me bag some htb, im a face enthusiast so like if she flat as a door and like an 8/10 face i consider her htb, im not like you autists w the psl scale, so yeah just gotta pray man jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Stubble to hide philitrum. Your jaw looks fine.
my dream is to get a stubble bro, i cant grow facial hair i legit just turned 17 today and not a single hair, but the other guys were dissing my jaw n shi, also what's a cutecel? like do i look young?

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
nah trust ive seen guys uglier than me bag some htb, im a face enthusiast so like if she flat as a door and like an 8/10 face i consider her htb, im not like you autists w the psl scale, so yeah just gotta pray man jfl
Yep i saw other day balding, fat Mtn with htb and they where holding hands.

They weren't HTB:s and your a youngcel so your peers are just playing around probably.

my dream is to get a stubble bro, i cant grow facial hair i legit just turned 17 today and not a single hair, but the other guys were dissing my jaw n shi, also what's a cutecel? like do i look young?
You look cute. I can see u having appeal.

You look cute. I can see u having appeal.
literally every comment i get on tiktok or irl is girls saying im cute never hot or like handsome, always cute or attractive, i guess bc of my frame and face (young) they call me that, im not even that short anymore compared to before i'm 5'10 (177cm)

They weren't HTB:s and your a youngcel so your peers are just playing around probably.
yeah ik but i still see some cute girls like 8's or 9's with some ugly ass dudes

yeah ik but i still see some cute girls like 8's or 9's with some ugly ass dudes
They aren't 8 or 9:s. You're overrating them because they are girls. If they were guys instead you wouldn't rate them that high.

Most girls are softmaxxed to some extent, atleast they take care of their appearance more than guys do. Also they fraud with makeup. Hypergami is making you value women more than you should. Objectively most of the girls you see are 4 or 5s.

literally every comment i get on tiktok or irl is girls saying im cute never hot or like handsome, always cute or attractive, i guess bc of my frame and face (young) they call me that, im not even that short anymore compared to before i'm 5'10 (177cm)
Its ur face. You look young but u face prob will transform to more masc when u turn 20s

They aren't 8 or 9:s. You're overrating them because they are girls. If they were guys instead you wouldn't rate them that high.
yeah not shit i'm not gay lmfao? and face is all that matters for a girl imo, ass you can just build that up in the gym, and boobs, small boobs aren't that bad lmfao, and worst case scenario implants, face is everything

Most girls are softmaxxed to some extent, atleast they take care of their appearance more than guys do. Also they fraud with makeup. Hypergami is making you value women more than you should. Objectively most of the girls you see are 4 or 5s.
true but still 4's or 5'a are crazy maybe like 1-2 ratings down like me in the morning and me at like a party is almost the same, but a girl its like 1-2 ratings down

Its ur face. You look young but u face prob will transform to more masc when u turn 20s
i hope so, im a late bloomer hoping i still have 1-2 years to grow taller, 177cm nowadays especially in the usa is short

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
yeah not shit i'm not gay lmfao? and face is all that matters for a girl imo, ass you can just build that up in the gym, and boobs, small boobs aren't that bad lmfao, and worst case scenario implants, face is everything
true but still 4's or 5'a are crazy maybe like 1-2 ratings down like me in the morning and me at like a party is almost the same, but a girl its like 1-2 ratings down
wtf are you even talking about? Objective attractiveness is always the same. Most girls and guys are 4 - 5/10. Ignore the makeup and stuff, the girls you see are NOT 8 or 9:s.

wtf are you even talking about? Objective attractiveness is always the same. Most girls and guys are 4 - 5/10. Ignore the makeup and stuff, the girls you see are NOT 8 or 9:s.
bro your brain is damaged hope off ts for a min, brother you're comparing them to like supermodels like 1 in 1 billion, of course they're gonna be 5's or 4's, if you compare them to the average person they are much higher

bro your brain is damaged hope off ts for a min, brother you're comparing them to like supermodels like 1 in 1 billion, of course they're gonna be 5's or 4's, if you compare them to the average person they are much higher
Yes, obviously I compare them to supermodels if it's 1 - 10 rating? 10 is perfection and the average is 5 (if your not fat af).

If the foids you see are 9/10 according to you. They are more likely 6/10. Stop putting random girls on some pedestal. You'd rate any female higher than any male just because of gender. Be realistic nigger.