How bad is my eye area?

Future Imperfect

Future Imperfect

Iron
I'm getting surgery for the bags under my eyes (blepharoplasty I think it is) among other things but I've read you guys talk about hooded eyes and other features of the eye area so I'm curious how bad the situation is for me in regards to what many seem to believe is the most important feature. I'm pretty dysgenic overall tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 6403
3EC4AC20 FF6F 4253 A8B7 C6ACBD8F6F1C

On a scale from 1-10 it’s a one, no hooding, under eye support and brown colored eyes

• +1
Reactions: Future Imperfect
death tier ngl

blackops2cel level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Lmao okay I get roasting people in a small community makes you feel cool but let's work on things I can potentially improve besides killing myself.

I'll probably make other posts at some time to get more advice on my dysgenic features before I get surgery so hopefully people can offer some good advice.

terrible eye area bro, I'd say infraorbital rim implants would help

• +1
At least your eyes seem quite (not perfect) symmetrical unlike those of a lot of other guys. Get the bags fixed and go from there they are not as bad as everyone here is saying. Look at Taban’s befores and afters you could get fillers but results are hit or miss and they do not last forever either. Permanent ones are generally bad and maintaining temporary ones gets expensive.

• +1
Your eye area isn’t good but you can easily improve them significantly. The base is actually good because you have a neutral canthal tilt, decent PFL and IPD, and no major asymmetry.

Orbital rim implants, canthoplasty, lower lid retraction, and upper eyelid fat grafting with Taban would save your eye area.

• +1
These are the answers I came here for, thanks a lot guys I will look into my options.