How bad is my frame? Will gymmaxing help?

D

Deleted member 17420

Iron
BCDB32D8 25B9 46C3 84DD 55BE547A03AE

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14905, ALP and 4 others
Just do side lateral raises bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Hueless, BearBoy and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 5786 and 9 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: tiresome96
the jews did this to you, they made you have this frame, everytime you look in the mirror, remember that. they are the enemy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I’m 15 will it grow??
If youre only 15 its actually pretty decent.

Still, I would look in to clavicle growth and read pubertymaxxing threads about androgens, estrogens and growth hormones.

Really useful at your age

I hate Jews now.
the jews did this to you, they made you have this frame, everytime you look in the mirror, remember that. they are the enemy.

If under 20 inject igf-1 and dht in to your clavicles.

Otherwise its over
This legit?Is there a thread on this? Im trying to increase my frame but can find almost no fucking threads on it

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This legit?Is there a thread on this? Im trying to increase my frame but can find almost no fucking threads on it
Ask @2d v2

He is always talking about how igf-1 grows the mandible. So by logic it will grow clavicles aswell.

And coupled with androgenic signalling aswell as igf-1 signalling, the effect should be pretty potent in theory

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
if you started benchmaxing and curlmaxxing, igf-1 will probably increase the calivicles significantly. I don't mean light workouts, I am talking intense heavy duty workouts till the pain is too much. Run cycles because it only works for a week before your satellite cells are used up. Risks are cardiovascular disease and increased cancer risk.
Ask @2d v2

He is always talking about how igf-1 grows the mandible. So by logic it will grow clavicles aswell.

And coupled with androgenic signalling aswell as igf-1 signalling, the effect should be pretty potent in theory

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath, STEVE GAMING and 1 other person
if you started benchmaxing and curlmaxxing, igf-1 will probably increase the calivicles significantly. I don't mean light workouts, I am talking intense heavy duty workouts till the pain is too much. Run cycles because it only works for a week before your satellite cells are used up. Risks are cardiovascular disease and increased cancer risk.

This works on anyone or is there an age cap?

This works on anyone or is there an age cap?
No theres no age limit. MGF and IGF are insanely poweful tools. You dont abuse them, I literally do an injection of 40 units, 20 into both delts, I start punching the punching bag filled with potting soil. I go until my hands are weak, bruised, and my muscles are sore. Three days later I go out to the garage for a punching session and I am throwing literal fucking cannonballs. The bonemass and muscle mass you gain is incredible and does not go away with these substances. IGF is the one hormone responsible for skeletal growth. Using it is like giving yourself a growth spurt for whichever muscles/bones you want to work out.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and STEVE GAMING
No theres no age limit. MGF and IGF are insanely poweful tools. You dont abuse them, I literally do an injection of 40 units, 20 into both delts, I start punching the punching bag filled with potting soil. I go until my hands are weak, bruised, and my muscles are sore. Three days later I go out to the garage for a punching session and I am throwing literal fucking cannonballs. The bonemass and muscle mass you gain is incredible and does not go away with these substances. IGF is the one hormone responsible for skeletal growth. Using it is like giving yourself a growth spurt for whichever muscles/bones you want to work out.
Gee that sounds great. You have any legit sources for those ?To target the clavicles I should inject into which muscle? is 20 iu the standard amount that should be injected no matter the size of the muscle and bone?
Also any specific storage protocol I should follow?

It ain't easy

bookmarked

MGF and IGF are insanely poweful tools. You dont abuse them, I literally do an injection of 40 units, 20 into both delts, I start punching the punching bag filled with potting soil. I go until my hands are weak, bruised, and my muscles are sore. Three days later I go out to the garage for a punching session and I am throwing literal fucking cannonballs.
fuck yourself up today to not get fucked by others tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2

I have 19.5 inch bidelt and 15 inch clavicles (not gymaxxing atm) at 17. What growth can I expect by the time I am 21-22 doing this consistently.

• +1
Gee that sounds great. You have any legit sources for those ?To target the clavicles I should inject into which muscle? is 20 iu the standard amount that should be injected no matter the size of the muscle and bone?
Also any specific storage protocol I should follow?
i always used peptidesciences.com, im sure their are cheaper ones but i've never been scammed from that site.
I have 19.5 inch bidelt and 15 inch clavicles (not gymaxxing atm) at 17. What growth can I expect by the time I am 21-22 doing this consistently.
I mean your frame will widen just by working out hard at that age with nothing extra. You will make massive amounts of growth hormone just by working out till your muscles are sore.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
i always used peptidesciences.com, im sure their are cheaper ones but i've never been scammed from that site.

I mean your frame will widen just by working out hard at that age with nothing extra. You will make massive amounts of growth hormone just by working out till your muscles are sore.
23 inch bidelt in sights by 21 years old?

• +1
bruh idk what your stats are at all. How tall are you and what is your current bideltoid?
did tell you tho :/
and 5'11"

• +1
did tell you tho :/

and 5'11"
you will definitely grow frame, probably a little bit in height too. I don't know mathematically how much you will grow but you will still grow that is for sure. You need to actually work out though because otherwise it won't target the bones you are trying to grow.

Also you need to research the substances. I've used a lot of peptides and growth factor stuff, I don't really research them or use a lot of them. I grew at 21 from ipamorelin, I probably grew about half an inch in height over the course of a few months from the surge in HGH.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
if you started benchmaxing and curlmaxxing, igf-1 will probably increase the calivicles significantly.
So basically whatever heavy mechanical stress you induce in conjunction with igf-1 gives you excellent bone growth?

yes keep on coping with needles and all of this u ugly old slowjoke Loooooooooooooooooolllllll :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hahahahaha!