How bad is my hairloss

B

beyourself

Master
Took a photo after I showered, seems like around 20 hairs or more laying in the tub.

Only losing the temples. This gotta be a lot, right?

hop on minox or fin asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
brb imagining pics

• +1
Reactions: Salience and Deleted member 9391
hop on minox or fin asap
I'm on minoxx already. I'm afraid I should be on fin but last thing I want is to lose my sex drive and erection quality. Also I need DHT for PEmaxx.

You think I'll mitigate sexual sides considering I'm on TRT?

20 hairs is probably not a cause for concern, it depends how much you shed the remaining time of the day. 100/day is normal.

Either way there's no such thing as starting on minox too early, if you suspect balding has started even if just a little bit, get on minox.

20 hairs is probably not a cause for concern, it depends how much you shed the remaining time of the day. 100/day is normal.

Either way there's no such thing as starting on minox too early, if you suspect balding has started even if just a little bit, get on minox.
I've never had so much (in comparison) hair in my bathtub before several months ago. And my temples do receed, I see that and it makes me insanely sad since I have no genetics for that.

A year ago I had alopecia areata on the back of my head. Could it be linked?

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I've never had so much (in comparison) hair in my bathtub before several months ago. And my temples do receed, I see that and it makes me insanely sad since I have no genetics for that.

A year ago I had alopecia areata on the back of my head. Could it be linked?
Okay so it's clear that you are in fact balding.

Let me be very clear, you need to get on fin ASAP, there's no use in having a functioning sex drive when you're bald anyway because you'll get no poon. If you keep your hair you can at the very least maintain your current level of positive feedback.

Okay so it's clear that you are in fact balding.

Let me be very clear, you need to get on fin ASAP, there's no use in having a functioning sex drive when you're bald anyway because you'll get no poon. If you keep your hair you can at the very least maintain your current level of positive feedback.
I'll order the RU thing. What about the question above? You think TRT will help me mitigate sexual sides?

But god damn it even if it will, I want to stubblemaxx and dickmaxx and bonemaxx... Fuck.