How bad is my palate?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken

Would MSE ascend my smile? Is my palate really bad? I heard the smaller your palate the better your MSE results are because you have more improvements to make. Thanks :)

Dotn worry it's mainly cope,

Even if it mean anything you look fine

Dotn worry it's mainly cope,

Even if it mean anything you look fine
Well I want to reach my 'genetic' potential with MSE for upper maxilla since LF2 and LF3 are like impossible to get . Then bimax for my lower jaw and maxilla. Just dont know whether to get MSE tbh or save money.

Well I want to reach my 'genetic' potential with MSE for upper maxilla since LF2 and LF3 are like impossible to get . Then bimax for my lower jaw and maxilla. Just dont know whether to get MSE tbh or save money.
Sinn

Your maxilla doesn't change at all bro

Sinn

Your maxilla doesn't change at all bro
nah if you facepull you can get legit changes with MSE albeit small but its like if you mewed for 10 years

Mse facemask is cope. You’ll only pull you’re maxilla forward 3ish mm which is hardly noticable irl

Mse facemask is cope. You’ll only pull you’re maxilla forward 3ish mm which is hardly noticable irl
bro 3mm on the upper maxilla is very noticeable well for me it would be because im not reccessed but not forward grown. I would look more forward grown. It's cope for clinically reccesed people but it would benefit me good

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 5349
could use a little more expansion but you dont really need mse
i believe i split my mid palatal suture with a palate expander alone and invisalign increase imw if your teeth are bad

could use a little more expansion but you dont really need mse
i believe i split my mid palatal suture with a palate expander alone and invisalign increase imw if your teeth are bad
But the main perk of MSE is breathing,greatly improving sleep apnea, and being able to mew much better which leads to slight aesthetic benefits. MSE is NOT Cope, if you think so you should rope

But the main perk of MSE is breathing,greatly improving sleep apnea, and being able to mew much better which leads to slight aesthetic benefits. MSE is NOT Cope, if you think so you should rope
not once did i say mse is bad or its cope.
he doesnt have a horse palate. his palate is fine, he could probably benefit from some slight expansion, not mse