Kraken
This was before summer
5FC17099 56FA 4229 AF14 993140864FFF

This is now not much different a bit better
F80D5FD7 F6AF 43AF BD08 819410E7FECD
3AB71335 F47A 404C 96EF 04B1BC794AD0
I only have some pimple
Y’all told me to do moisturizer so i did tell me more

Looks better (make me the solution please :love:)

• +1
Reactions: aids, ey88 and antony 726
Your skin is fine, it's not perfect but definitely not a falio or anything. Make sure you're using sunscreen regardless of if you live in a place where the UV is low.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and antony 726
Thanks bro
Form 1 to 10 what would u rate me skin
My sister said 5 6 soo id say the same
Yeah probably 5 you need to clear up those red spots still

• +1
Reactions: aids and antony 726
Your skin is fine, it's not perfect but definitely not a falio or anything. Make sure you're using sunscreen regardless of if you live in a place where the UV is low.
Ohhhh Damm nice thanks bro
I live in California close to San Diego
Ig it’s low right ?

Get a cleanser and a low-dose of tretinoin, apply the tretinoin at night since the compound is not stable in sunlight. In mornings, cleanse, moisturise, sunscreen. At night, cleanse, tretinoin, moisturise.
Ohhhh Damm nice thanks bro
I live in California close to San Diego
Ig it’s low right ?
Dude, no way.
The UV in San Diego is like 11 at its peak from what I'm looking at. That's very high.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Get a cleanser and a low-dose of tretinoin, apply the tretinoin at night since the compound is not stable in sunlight. In mornings, cleanse, moisturise, sunscreen. At night, cleanse, tretinoin, moisturise.

Dude, no way.
The UV in San Diego is like 11 at its peak from what I'm looking at. That's very high.
Lamooo lol
Soo I should use sunscreen or nah ?

Absolutely man. I use it even though UV in Australia right now peaks at around 3 where I'm at.
Fuck bro I neve use sunscreen I don’t go out much but I start . Thanks for the tips

• +1
Reactions: aids
Mah

Nah lol
How can u get it ?
I use AllDayChemist, more convenient if you're happy to wait for the delivery time. Probably cheaper too than consulting with a Dermatologist who might not even prescribe it to you, (they most likely will).

• +1
But like what should I tell them? Yk
Concerned about skin quality, etc. Tretinoin makes you more susceptible to burning where you've applied it to your skin, so you would definitely need sunscreen even more than you do now.
In Australia, it's not subsidised, since it's considered a cosmetic treatment, so you shouldn't have an issue getting it prescribed since you don't necessarily need it.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I use AllDayChemist, more convenient if you're happy to wait for the delivery time. Probably cheaper too than consulting with a Dermatologist who might not even prescribe it to you, (they most likely will).
Yeah sure my dad hate to spend money on looks he think every one have a soulmate

• JFL
Yeah that’s what I was thinking
How much is it tho like the range yk
If you're concerned about price, get it off AllDayChemist, I paid about 40USD incl. shipping for 4 tubes.

• +1
Like aforementioned, it's considered a cosmetic treatment where I'm from, so it's not at all subsidised, regardless, it's not that expensive even if you don't import it from India.
Yeah I told me mom about it she said I will buy u them next month

• Love it