How bad is nct

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Is this possibly the worst trait anyone can have?

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Any flaw that is glaringly noticeable is the worst trait anyone can have. It's about the severity of it.

• +1
Reactions: william, Deleted member 1560, norwoodreaper and 4 others
Firstly, don't confuse true NCT with the fake NCT you get when you want to take a picture of yourself while looking at your phone screen, and in addition by using the front camera, everyone has an NCT in these conditions jfl, even those with a PCT, trust the mirror.

And if the NCT were a death sentence it would be known, most Caucasians have a NCT to some degree, although an extreme NCT is pretty much a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: shakmax, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
It's not too bad, and like 90% of death sentences it only matters much if it's extreme

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
I think it's more about how much your lower eyelid droops down. When I was grinding an mmorpg 14 hours a day, my lower eyelids dropped very low and I looked like a subhuman.

Any flaw that is glaringly noticeable is the worst trait anyone can have. It's about the severity of it.
this. any single feature that is overly prominent and out of place can fuck you up but everyone will continually debate about which feature is worse etc.

I look subhuman but when i drag my eyelid upwards and give a pct i look human

a slight NCT isn't too bad as you wont really notice it. it only really gets bad when it makes your face look like it's melting or makes it look like you're always sad

Is this possibly the worst trait anyone can have?
worst trait? no such thing exists
every feature counts in facial and body harmony