How bad is second-hand smoke?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
I grew up in a household of smokers,
my grandpa, uncle be lighting them joints on the daily, sometimes almost half a pack a day. I remember seeing my grandpa smoke when i was still in the fucking crib JFL.
I spent the most of my life with My dad, which he later started smoking too but he quit after a while.

So let's be real here, how bad is second hand smoke to your growth? I know environment is mostly cope since PSL gods like meeks and Ramieriz grew up in the shittiest environment possible, and chico and barrett are also smokers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, GrayEyedBarrett and Subhuman trash
smoking is cool and fine. it's no worse than car fumes or the fumes from a factory. somehow people are still caught up on how bad smoking is. THE KEY is moderation.

smoking is cool and fine. it's no worse than car fumes or the fumes from a factory. somehow people are still caught up on how bad smoking is. THE KEY is moderation.
hard to be moderated with cigarettes

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I grew up in a household of smokers,
my grandpa, uncle be lighting them joints on the daily, sometimes almost half a pack a day. I remember seeing my grandpa smoke when i was still in the fucking crib JFL.
I spent the most of my life with My dad, which he later started smoking too but he quit after a while.

So let's be real here, how bad is second hand smoke to your growth? I know environment is mostly cope since PSL gods like meeks and Ramieriz grew up in the shittiest environment possible, and chico and barrett are also smokers.
I mean bad genes are bad genes. If you are on the fence between gl enough and not it could looksmin you. If the smoke gets in your face a lot. I don’t think that the smell on smokers clothes matters or if the house just smells

I quit smoking. Best thing I ever did for skin and overall quality of life. One vice at a time. Take that as you will.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
You are such a pussy. Legitimately if a foid heard u say that who was attracted ti u she would instantly dry up. You should be smoking fatass cigars and blunts whenever the fuck u want cuz thats what the fuck we do m8
Edit: dn rd at first went back and read and realized my response makes no sense compared to what you said. But I think it is probably pretty bad lol and smoking is a lot worse obviously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nonsmokers who are exposed to secondhand smoke are inhaling many of the same cancer-causing substances and poisons as smokers. Even brief secondhand smoke exposure can damage cells in ways that set the cancer process in motion.

won't affect your growth significantly except if your mother smoked while pregnant but will make you unhealthy and cancerous as fuck

• +1
It made me mouth-breath more because I didn't like the smell

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and YoungRichNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back