how bad is sweets for you.

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
i could still eat it and fit to my calories but should I stop eating it for better skin or whatever else

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and PYT
like yesterday I ate two pizza slices 10 strawberry wafers and a chunk of cake and still lost weight but I imagine that shit's bad foe my testosterone,skin,hair etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 7863
i could still eat it and fit to my calories but should I stop eating it for better skin or whatever else
Count your calories and eat under ur deficit you can eat whatever u want

• +1
Reactions: PYT
like yesterday I ate two pizza slices 10 strawberry wafers and a chunk of cake and still lost weight but I imagine that shit's bad foe my testosterone,skin,hair etc.
JESUS CHRIST FATTY CLEAN UP YOUR DIET

• JFL
Count your calories and eat under ur deficit you can eat whatever u want
He still gotta eat the right amount of protein

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Jagged0
Oh yeah the pizza and other junk is definitely bad for your looks so don’t eat it too often treat it as a cheat meal

• Love it
JESUS CHRIST FATTY CLEAN UP YOUR DIET
JFL and the day before I also ate pizza.

i stopped caring about my diet cause I'm still losing weight but now I'm wondering if it'll fuck my skin and shit

He still gotta eat the right amount of protein
Aight bet, I'll eat that junk shit once a week within my calories.

what if I just ate rice with protien.
rice w chicken one day
rice w eggs the other day

yk?

High sugar is really bad imo

Cut out a lot of sugar for like 3 months and you'll feel better mentally and physically, when I started eating sugars again everything tasted super sweet to the point it made my teeth ache every bite or drink (even a fucking onion)

People really do not know how shit they feel because that shit feeling becomes normal to them, get on a good diet it makes you feel great

Last edited:
  • Love it
poison

• Love it
Aight bet, I'll eat that junk shit once a week within my calories.

what if I just ate rice with protien.
rice w chicken
rice w eggs

yk?
As long as you eat around 1.5 grams of protein per kg you should be fine

• Love it
High sugar is really bad imo

Cut out a lot of sugar for like 3 months and you'll feel better mentally and physically, when I started eating sugars again everything tasted super sweet to the point it made my teeth ache every bite or drink

People really do not know how shit they feel because that shit feeling becomes normal to them after a while, get on a good diet it makes you feel great
Aight bet, starting right now I won't eat sugar and junk food and shit.

Imma just eat rice and alternate different types of protien and see if it benefits me

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Aight bet, starting right now I won't eat sugar and junk food and shit.

Imma just eat rice and alternate different types of protien and see if it benefits me

Yeah the thing I noticed the most was way better sleep (not just sleep during better hours but when I wake up I feel super rested), less brain fog, less inflammation, better skin quality and a lot of motivation to do things

• Love it