• midface.PNG
    midface.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 258723243_4519687251412419_2992787322133696967_n.jpg
    258723243_4519687251412419_2992787322133696967_n.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
The long midface would be dimorphic if it weren’t for those eyes. This is probably the 10th thread I’ve seen from you. Either get an appointment with Dr. Taban or leave there’s nothing else to say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 8244 and Biiyo03
pretty bad tbh. anything under 0.9 then you should just rope. but did you take that pic with the front-facing camera cause if you did it can elongate your features drastically. so take a pic with your back camera and stand at least 6ft away and that will remove all distortion

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member
im so sorry....

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Toth's thot and mogstar
orbital box osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and mogstar
pretty bad tbh. anything under 0.9 then you should just rope. but did you take that pic with the front-facing camera cause if you did it can elongate your features drastically. so take a pic with your back camera and stand at least 6ft away and that will remove all distortion
Mines 0.88. @TraumatisedOgre hates me because of it

Isn't the ideal 1?
i think its a retarded ratio unless your face is too compact or long af tbh when I first looked at your face it looks deadass normal nothing weird abt it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12220
bad enough to where its your #1 flaw

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Good hair tho

• Love it
it was with back facing lol

pretty bad bro

• Woah
It is över.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
not to humble brag but the coloring of my eyes halos them massively. the long midface is clearly my worst feature.

A3D46EF8 1FB6 45D2 B516 472563E59868

• +1
Reactions: justadude
not to humble brag but the coloring of my eyes halos them massively. the long midface is clearly my worst feature.

View attachment 1411151
The shape is fucking giga horrible, bug eyes and UEE and shallow set no lashes not at all, you'd actually be decent looking with a good eye area.

Your lower third,hair,skin,colouring is all good tho ur midface and eye area cuck you so god damn hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
The shape is fucking giga horrible, bug eyes and UEE and shallow set no lashes not at all, you'd actually be decent looking with a good eye area.

Your lower third,hair,skin,colouring is all good tho ur midface and eye area cuck you so god damn hard.
that positive canthal tilt tho :soy:

you'd be an easy chadlite with a more compact midface and a better eye area

like easily
I mean aren’t most average people the same, having a mix of good and bad features? that’s just life lol.

y
I mean aren’t most average people the same, having a mix of good and bad features? that’s just life lol.
yeah p much u still dont look bad id still rate u average or maybe just a little bit above but u could've been something way greater

y

yeah p much u still dont look bad id still rate u average or maybe just a little bit above but u could've been something way greater
idk I feel like I did okay for my genetics. my moms eyes are way worse than mine, literal circles and way more uee lol. also even though I got that from her I also got above average height (6’) while my dad is like 5’8. I also got good hair genetics (so far) whereas my dad was balding by the time he was my age. so could’ve been way worse.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
idk I feel like I did okay for my genetics. my moms eyes are way worse than mine, literal circles and way more uee lol. also even though I got that from her I also got above average height (6’) while my dad is like 5’8. I also got good hair genetics (so far) whereas my dad was balding by the time he was my age. so could’ve been way worse.
height + hair genetics from my moms side btw*

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Run sunglasses game

Is this you? I suggest orbital shift surgery

EC658ACF B13B 484A B353 E086A5EFBDEF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12220, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 7725
oh my god its ryan gosling!

Ur eye area is horrible tbh

long midface is dimorphic, it's better then having too short like me.

you look good how many iois do you get?

listen... these guys only know ratios and numbers because they were nerds in school.. to me it looks like 0.9 to factor lense distortion. But even with a long midface your chin doesn't look out of proportion so you shouldn't worry about autistic ratios. Like users above me said. the main problem is your eyes. you might wanna consider brown hair or darker eyebrows as that would give you an excuse to have dark eyebrows which would draw attention to your eyes. and make them look less cuckish.

you cant prettyboymaxx with those eyes because you look 30

don't listen to these fags who tell you to get eye surgery. just an icecube and a cold tub or rock the look. you look like ryan gosling which isn't an insult at all... but you look too white and need to darklooksmaxx even as a nord.

Ryan Gosling Young Hercules GIFs

see how he has dark brows, tan skin and is squinting?

I'd argue your facial ratio is better than his so you have good potential.

only way to worry about midface is if your a tranny.

you could use some work but this should get you started

listen... these guys only know ratios and numbers because they were nerds in school.. to me it looks like 0.9 to factor lense distortion. But even with a long midface your chin doesn't look out of proportion so you shouldn't worry about autistic ratios. Like users above me said. the main problem is your eyes. you might wanna consider brown hair or darker eyebrows as that would give you an excuse to have dark eyebrows which would draw attention to your eyes. and make them look less cuckish.

you cant prettyboymaxx with those eyes because you look 30
my eyebrows actually are brown but they are way too thin. if I had thicker eyebrows I would look 10x better. also I thought the eyes made me look more friendly/beta in a way (which isn’t good). I didn’t think they made me look older lol.

long midface is dimorphic, it's better then having too short like me.

you look good how many iois do you get?
idk because I was very fat until recently but I was at the mall with some coworkers the other weekend and one of them mentioned how some girl was checking me out. which I was oblivious to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
idk because I was very fat until recently but I was at the mall with some coworkers the other weekend and one of them mentioned how some girl was checking me out. which I was oblivious to.
nice work

mirin weightloss you should be proud

Hmm it's like game over tier you'll never be a chadlite. Htn capped I'd say