how badly do shoe lifts fuck your posture up (1 inch)

quite bad, I only wear 0.8 inch lifts and for the next 4 days my calfs and hamstrings will be very tense and I will wake up 2 cms shorter, so its kinda a trade off you know

quite bad, I only wear 0.8 inch lifts and for the next 4 days my calfs and hamstrings will be very tense and I will wake up 2 cms shorter, so its kinda a trade off you know
wtf

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
can you tag some frauders pls

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
it's kinda funny, I mainly wear lifts to counteract the heightloss that I get throught the day, usually 3cms, but because of the worse posture as a result of the lifts I shrink faster and need the lifts just to be my normal compressed height

it's kinda funny, I mainly wear lifts to counteract the heightloss that I get throught the day, usually 3cms, but because of the worse posture as a result of the lifts I shrink faster and need the lifts just to be my normal compressed height
are you using bad quality lifts or ? this seems pretty weird

are you using bad quality lifts or ? this seems pretty weird
just normal amazon ones, they compress, but even with full compression they give like 1.5cms