How badly dry is my hair?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn

It stays up effortlessly but the texture is looks like a desert bush.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, whiteislandpill, normie_joe and 3 others
Very badly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and LooksThinker
Don't use hard water to wash your hair

stop shampooing so much it strips the natural oils from hair

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Very badly
Should i start using conditioner again? I have skipped it for like 5months as i only use vinegar to wash my hair but i think that my styling products have dried my hair pretty badly

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Should i start using conditioner again? I have skipped it for like 5months as i only use vinegar to wash my hair but i think that my styling products have dried my hair pretty badly
Yea use a natural conditioner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and LooksThinker
Shampoo 1-3x a week and make sure both it and the conditioner are high quality. Don't use too much hair product and make sure you arent damaging it in other ways like too much hot air or being really rough on it

Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703 and LooksThinker
Shampoo 1-3x a week and make sure both it and the conditioner are high quality. Don't use too much hair product and make sure you arent damaging it in other ways like too much hot air or being really rough on it
I'm pretty rough to it when i style my hair because i'm constantly making motion to make a fringe. I use vinegar 2x per week to wash my hair but i have been skipping conditioner completely so i think thats causing my hair to be so dry along with my styling products like salt spray

• +1
Durden ass hair, fire tho. Use natural conditioner and try to cut back from this harsh styling products, maybe even for a couple days, I’m sure u will se a difference.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Your hair doesn't seem to be dense enough. I suggest washing less frequently or using something like a leave in conditioner or oil.

I feel like you should grow your hair out. Finish future PSL god, mirin

• +1
You’re balding man, the faster u fathom this the better.
And i can tell u the exact thing dats causing dis.

First off as you’re balding you’re hair texture is slowly changing and its looking drier n drier, but you still dont wanna accept dat n make ur brain think that tis cos of certain products u use.

So to reach that old texture ure trying certain more shit but you thing u dont understand is dat its not like before, so before texture n shine is gone baby gone!:smonk:

And which guys r u asking, these whites (including u) dont care bout hair as long as u have em, but am telling u as a friend if you didnt took actions…. Youre sadly gonna drop from chadlite potential to nothing till u reach 18.

Dat it, telling u as a friend.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and LooksThinker
Your hair doesn't seem to be dense enough. I suggest washing less frequently or using something like a leave in conditioner or oil.

I feel like you should grow your hair out. Finish future PSL god, mirin
How can i grow my hair out without losing the fringe type of shape? Do i need to start cutting my hair myself?

• +1
It's extremely wispy. Are you norwooding? Temples intact?

stop shampooing so much it strips the natural oils from hair
Nopoo doesn't work because all the shower is filled with chemicals, these chemicals are even in the air and water can't wash them off

How can i grow my hair out without losing the fringe type of shape? Do i need to start cutting my hair myself?
Learning to cut your own hair is a good skill to learn tbh

The fringe shape you have to keep the front end long and add some texture to it with something like sea salt spray or hair texture cream to give it more volume so that the "fringe" part doesn't fall flat.

• +1
It's extremely wispy. Are you norwooding? Temples intact?
I have had that level of thickness since i was born. I'm not norwooding but my temples are slightly recessed and i have a big forehead

Pic of me when i was like 12y

• +1
Learning to cut your own hair is a good skill to learn tbh

The fringe shape you have to keep the front end long and add some texture to it with something like sea salt spray or hair texture cream to give it more volume so that the "fringe" part doesn't fall flat.
I already do that what you said for styling but that makes my hair damaged over time

• +1
I already do that what you said for styling but that makes my hair damaged over time
Have you tried organic oil?

My hair type is dry and fizzy and this works for me, just need to be careful not to put too much.

• Hmm...
I have had that level of thickness since i was born. I'm not norwooding but my temples are slightly recessed and i have a big forehead
View attachment 2894180
Pic of me when i was like 12y
Brutally over for your ass. People with hair that shit went bald quick. Are you minox at least? It can help thicken the follicles.

• +1
Have you tried organic oil?

My hair type is dry and fizzy and this works for me, just need to be careful not to put too much.
I use castor oil on my brows and i have also tried it to my hair but it always end up too oily no matter what

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and n9wiff
Brutally over for your ass. People with hair that shit went bald quick. Are you minox at least? It can help thicken the follicles.
No minox for my poor ass

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
No minox for my poor ass
I'm assuming you're teen. Are you looking for summer jobs or will you rot? If you can get one, minox is OTC almost everywhere. I know it's expensive in EU.

I'm not sure if you should start fin as a teen yet but it could bring it back. Although, come to think of it no derma will give you that shit. You'll have to go through telehealth crap to get it.

I'm assuming you're teen. Are you looking for summer jobs or will you rot? If you can get one, minox is OTC almost everywhere. I know it's expensive in EU.

I'm not sure if you should start fin as a teen yet but it could bring it back. Although, come to think of it no derma will give you that shit. You'll have to go through telehealth crap to get it.
Hes just 15. :feelswah:
Nigga oil wont do shit for u, trust me in this regard (curry)

I tried to go to sign to a summer job but i guess it's too late now. I need to create other ways to make money this summer or otherwise it's pretty much over for this year. It's also pretty hard to get minox in my country completely legally and unlegally it's not easy either

• +1
You’re balding man, the faster u fathom this the better.
And i can tell u the exact thing dats causing dis.

First off as you’re balding you’re hair texture is slowly changing and its looking drier n drier, but you still dont wanna accept dat n make ur brain think that tis cos of certain products u use.

So to reach that old texture ure trying certain more shit but you thing u dont understand is dat its not like before, so before texture n shine is gone baby gone!:smonk:

And which guys r u asking, these whites (including u) dont care bout hair as long as u have em, but am telling u as a friend if you didnt took actions…. Youre sadly gonna drop from chadlite potential to nothing till u reach 18.

Dat it, telling u as a friend.
Are you balding, if yes then what meds you’re on?

Property of virile (insert ethnicity) bulls

Light it on fire nigga

• WTF