How Becky reacts to Chad irl

bwrauycnee

bwrauycnee

Kraken
Is it more common for Beckies to be very nice or to fake being nonchalant to Chads?

If Chad/Chadlites talks to random Becky or HTB service staff, is it more common for her to be extremely nice, or to appear neutral to contain her excitement?

In most of the becky-chad interactions I witnessed, the foid made it abundadly clear she likes the chad.

Ultimately every cell in her body is screaming in need of his semen; she can't contain the urge.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 21182
In most of the becky-chad interactions I witnessed, the foid made it abundadly clear she likes the chad.

Ultimately every cell in her body is screaming in need of his semen; she can't contain the urge.
The only foids who are overly hostile are ltbs who know they have no chance

I made a chadfish on yubo and joined calls most girls were excited but this one girl started insulting my chadfish for no reason like he had murdered her mom

Being chad will put rage appon some but usually they will react positively

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee

What kind of situations were those interactions in?

The only foids who are overly hostile are ltbs who know they have no chance

I made a chadfish on yubo and joined calls most girls were excited but this one girl started insulting my chadfish for no reason like he had murdered her mom

Being chad will put rage appon some but usually they will react positively
Would expect excitement in a dating context. But I’m wondering how it is in a more casual setting like day to day irl interactions

What kind of situations were those interactions in?
It was high school, every foid was crushing over 1 chad.

They would entertain him non stop and were in exctasy when he teased them.

He was very aware of it all too, and used them for confidence, attention and improving social status.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee