How best to take mdma?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I'm going to take it with 2 of my old friends from high school (we reunited a few days ago) but idk if its best to take it at my house or a nightclub or something. Does it actually matter tbh as long as its a safe environment?

Be wary of overheating and test ur shit. In a club it's easy to overheat but make sure to drink gatorade or water around 500ml per hour, but be carefull of this because sometimes u can't piss on it.

I would first try it at ur house and don't take too much for ur first dose, try not to go over 90-110MG. It's best to be less gone and safe than have an amazing time and risk dying

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Be wary of overheating and test ur shit. In a club it's easy to overheat but make sure to drink gatorade or water around 500ml per hour, but be carefull of this because sometimes u can't piss on it.

I would first try it at ur house and don't take too much for ur first dose, try not to go over 90-110MG. It's best to be less gone and safe than have an amazing time and risk dying
What does a small dose feel like generally? Assuming it's MDMA like 250, if i quarter the pill should i feel something?

Doesn't matter where you do it just stay hydrated. 125mg is good for a starting dose.

• +1
Doesn't matter where you do it just stay hydrated. 125mg is good for a starting dose.
too high for first dose, especially if you’re skinny. Unless u weigh like 95 KG u shouldn’t be doing that lol
What does a small dose feel like generally? Assuming it's MDMA like 250, if i quarter the pill should i feel something?
yeah but you could take a third, or even half if you weight at least 90. I wouldn’t recommend someone without a lot of experience with stimulants or at least drugs take 125 though. u can start to feel very stressed and overwhelmed because of the sweatiness and body heat. i’ve seen plenty of people look and be sick because of taking too big a dose

too high for first dose, especially if you’re skinny. Unless u weigh like 95 KG u shouldn’t be doing that lol
Bruh anything under 200mg is safe really. Highest i've ever done is 500mg of crystals jfl

• Woah
Bruh anything under 200mg is safe really. Highest i've ever done is 500mg of crystals jfl
yeah and i’ve taken 200x5 over 20 ish hours doesn’t mean it’s smart or safe jfl.. It’s not worth the comedown or the possible negative mindset or depression u get after it. and u will lose the magic quick if u try to over do doses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, CupOfCoffee and Drugs