How big a failo is long philtrum? I dead think it’s the biggest thing holding me back

horsefacin

horsefacin

Silver
Dude i always knew i had a long philtrum but i got a new phone with an upgraded camera recently, took a mirror pic from afar and bro this shit was longer than a fkn school day Like nigga omg💔💔. The silver lining is my cheekbones are more apparent than i thought, and my eyes weren’t as bad as i expected. it’s really disturbed me and i can’t catch sleep bro, especially since the only solution is lip lift which can be uncanny (and i don’t have the budget or parents). need some copefuel:feelswhy::feelswhy:. i’ll dm pics to legit guys if you reply

Dude i always knew i had a long philtrum but i got a new phone with an upgraded camera recently, took a mirror pic from afar and bro this shit was longer than a fkn school day Like nigga omg💔💔. The silver lining is my cheekbones are more apparent than i thought, and my eyes weren’t as bad as i expected. it’s really disturbed me and i can’t catch sleep bro, especially since the only solution is lip lift which can be uncanny (and i don’t have the budget or parents). need some copefuel:feelswhy::feelswhy:. i’ll dm pics to legit guys if you reply
bro who cares, but send me a pic

only way to balance out a long philantrum is by making sure your chin is big enough to harmonize it

get genio or another surgery to make chin bigger

should be 1:2 philtrum to chin ratio

i feel u bro i have a big ass philtrum with a short ass chin, get compared to this nigga everyday:

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
only way to balance out a long philantrum is by making sure your chin is big enough to harmonize it

get genio or another surgery to make chin bigger

should be 1:2 philtrum to chin ratio

i feel u bro i have a big ass philtrum with a short ass chin, get compared to this nigga everyday: View attachment 3148630
appreciate it brother. i forgot to mention lol i get compared to the ugly ass nigga rodrick like the new one everyone was trying to drive to suicide when the movie released. and it was lowkey true :forcedsmile:. Fkn beyond brutal man