How big are these eyes?

How big are these eyes?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
Your eye shape is harder to pin as definitively ethnic, they are deep set but larger than European eyes so they could be considered South Asian ig

@SidharthTheSlayer

• Ugh..
I don’t see the morphed option in there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 32537, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person

Whites are superior​

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 32537
why are they large

• Ugh..
average man is 6'3 htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 32537
HUGE ASF

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Excessive upper eyelid exposure and on top of that it is buggy as well.
Young Leo Dicaprio mogs this eye area to oblivion. You will never be that cute with these eyes.

• So Sad
Excessive upper eyelid exposure and on top of that it is buggy as well.
Young Leo Dicaprio mogs this eye area to oblivion. You will never be that cute with these eyes.
What are ideal eyes then?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
What are ideal eyes then?
TF if you look good girls don't give a fuck. They'll fuck you anyway.
If you look like your anime pic, you're good buddy unless you wanna be a mogger.

• +1
TF if you look good girls don't give a fuck. They'll fuck you anyway.
If you look like your anime pic, you're good buddy unless you wanna be a mogger.
Thank you but I just like autistic comparisons. Why do people say muh almond eyes and minimal uee is ideal? Do I have them?

• +1
Thank you but I just like autistic comparisons. Why do people say muh almond eyes and minimal uee is ideal? Do I have them?
The issue with your eyes is that you won't give off that extremely cute or hot look when people look at you within seconds like leo dicaprio and other guys(dont remeber all their names). For them, all it takes is a quick glance to eliminate competition whereas for other people you will have to look closely and then be able to tell if they are attractive or not.

A quick glance at lorenzno zurzolo dreamy senpaku eyes is enough to make a chick fall for him. The same for Chico's hunter eyes. All it takes is some milliseconds.

• +1
The issue with your eyes is that you won't give off that extremely cute or hot look when people look at you within seconds like leo dicaprio and other guys(dont remeber all their names). For them, all it takes is a quick glance to eliminate competition whereas for other people you will have to look closely and then be able to tell if they are attractive or not.

A quick glance at lorenzno zurzolo dreamy senpaku eyes is enough to make a chick fall for him. The same for Chico's hunter eyes. All it takes is some milliseconds.
I see so they're not striking enough?

• +1
  • JFL