what werty said An infographic of the norwood scale
you are almost at 3

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and Deleted member 5969
basically hope on finasteride or be like this
L rz CJf4bODs UX9mjPW8PXtlE0mHhkDyGIti86tAk

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
it looks 0 or 1 i don't know if 0 exist anyway top nutch UNLESS you've started noticed that you are thinning or some shit
or maybe your dad is bald
my dad is norwood 4 ish at 57 yo?
is that good?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9499
Salvageable
Get a hormonal profile done and then hop on fin

Salvageable
Get a hormonal profile done and then hop on fin
Unless OP notices the hairline going further back or thinning hair/bald circle forming, he has nothing to worry about. It looks like a mature hairline, I dont see the minitiarized hairs in the front to indicate mpb.

But I could be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9499
my dad is norwood 4 ish at 57 yo?
is that good?
with old age it's usually understandable i wouldn't worry about it unless you start thinning on your sides.You should then take things on your hand and stop it completely with medication you probably already know
Remember stress plays a big role on this
i don't think you will tbh
anyway for further norwood questions ask
@Pumanator he is a pro at this stuff

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Unless OP notices the hairline going further back or thinning hair/bald circle forming, he has nothing to worry about. It looks like a mature hairline, I dont see the minitiarized hairs in the front to indicate mpb.

But I could be wrong.
isn't mature hairline a cope?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
No, many men develop mature hairlines in their late teens/early 20s or further but dont bald. It recedes but then stops. But you have to keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse, by using the parameters I said above.

I dont know OPs situation, so i dont know if he truly is balding.

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, 6’1cel and Deleted member 9499
Sort of but not really

It's a friendly way of saying nw2 so it's cope in that way, but it doesn't really look much worse than norwood 1 if only the sides are receding.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9499
need a HT but its probably fixable with that + lifelong Fin. Im expecting actual cures to be coming some time in the next 10-20 years

I would say a NW2. I dont know what your age is but looking at your skin 23 or something. Hope for you it stops reciding. If you keep reciding I would advice to get on an anti hair loss protocol unless you dont care about hairloss.

• +1
Minox fin and start microneedling the hairline ASAP it’s early and reversible

• JFL
thats a joke right?

nw2.5 approaching nw3
Fin, min, dermarolling with 1.5.

Same hairline, everyone said NW 1.5-2. This site is filled with autistic teenagers who think a slight recession is NW3

• WTF
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123

Same hairline, everyone said NW 1.5-2. This site is filled with autistic teenagers who think a slight recession is NW3
nigga how is that slight? are we seeing the same pic? Hes above an mature haurlike, and clearly balding

i mean maybe its the pic, its a bad angle after all, but i would still go with nw2.5

• JFL
nigga how is that slight? are we seeing the same pic? Hes above an mature haurlike, and clearly balding

i mean maybe its the pic, its a bad angle after all, but i would still go with nw2.5
Thats slight nigga.

We dont know if his hair will go completely, or if he'll stay there, or if he'll go to NW3 and stop. Thats why I told OP to watch if the hair on his crown thins or a bald spot forms. But from these pics he isnt balding.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 9499
Thats slight nigga.

We dont know if his hair will go completely, or if he'll stay there, or if he'll go to NW3 and stop. Thats why I told OP to watch if the hair on his crown thins or a bald spot forms. But from these pics he isnt balding.
yea cuz ur genes know that once ur nw2, that it will just stop going further lol, „mature hairline“ is cope, and YOU WILL RECEIDE further if u dont tale action, maybe not aggressive, but you will het there

look at the 2nd pic he postef dumbass

fin, now

• Hmm...
yea cuz ur genes know that once ur nw2, that it will just stop going further lol, „mature hairline“ is cope, and YOU WILL RECEIDE further if u dont tale action, maybe not aggressive, but you will het there

look at the 2nd pic he postef dumbass

fin, now
Its clear you dont understand how balding works. Many peoples hairlines recede from their late teens to their early 20s, but then it stops. It may start again in the future, or that might be it.