How big is the skin halo?

Nerfmonk

Nerfmonk

Iron
How big is the halo of having very good skin in your opinion. With Retin-a, vit c, sunscreen, moisturized the whole shabam.
I think acne, bad collagen and bad texture is a bigger failo than amazing high collagen, prettyboy skin is a halo.

What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389, Chadeep, Julius and 2 others
I donโ€™t know I have bad skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
Personally going from glass skin to moderate acne its like a minus 2psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
Acne is a big failo literally over for u if u have

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 9389, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 8 others
retin a doesnt cause any side effects at all? can i use it as a pubertycel?

It's rare to see a man with glowing skin. I don't know how much of a halo it gives though. All I know is that acne and acne scars are a death sentence. Chadlite to trucel instantly with just a few blemishes.

I remember seeing a girl with perfect skin a year or so ago. It was glowing but you couldn't tell if she was using any products or not. The youthful glow was a strong halo tbh. I guess the same is true for men but maybe to a lesser extent.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Slayercel, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others
Very

Attachments

• 5124F026-3CA3-41F2-9FD8-6DB6B85E0C00.jpeg
    5124F026-3CA3-41F2-9FD8-6DB6B85E0C00.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 254
  • 247C04D7-D5E2-45FD-A857-668C31FB81BC.jpeg
    247C04D7-D5E2-45FD-A857-668C31FB81BC.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 253
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 000, Uglybrazilian, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
huge

having a good skincare routine is very important. a lot of fatass mouth breathers on this forum lack discipline and would not commit to one though

i had really really bad acne and probably explains why i am a virgin now
(although I was probs bit ugly on top of that)

on Accutane now skin is getting way clearer and hopefully it'll fix and ill just deal with scars

but yea acne is probs the fattest failo unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and HighIQcel
Itโ€™s massive, tanning can help boost psl significantly as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Slayercel and HighIQcel
It's rare to see a man with glowing skin. I don't know how much of a halo it gives though. All I know is that acne and acne scars are a death sentence. Chadlite to trucel instantly with just a few blemishes.

I remember seeing a girl with perfect skin a year or so ago. It was glowing but you couldn't tell if she was using any products or not. The youthful glow was a strong halo tbh. I guess the same is true for men but maybe to a lesser extent.
Skin halo is legit and real, look at edward cullen , pale (which isnt bad if u have contrast) and clear skin which shows high class and wealth

• Love it
Reactions: PSLdemigod
Under-talked about here tbh. People keep talking about the jaw and the maxilla but skin is even more important than jaw IMO.

Maxilla<Skin<Jaw.

All these kpop boys don't have strong jaws they just have really good skin and maxillas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 9389 and 2 others
Only a few users know how to collagenmax correctly anyways. Unironically browse reddit if you want to know all the secrets.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
Before my high saturated diet caught up with my perfect skin, girls were way more into me, now with acne its a night and day difference. the same girls i talked to don't flirt with me anymore - the blackpill is insane skinpill is real

• +1
Look at my dp.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Everyone needs to hop on Tretinoin/retin a. Go look up results pure lifefuel especially if you have shit skin. My skin was normal but tretinoin took it to celebrity tier.

Theres some negatives tho:
  1. you have to use it for the the of your life
  2. You need to apply sunscreen everyday
  3. There's a period where your skin will irritated and go to shit. Just gotta get through that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
A based YouTube video.

Astaxanthin glow is fking legit. I take in up to 30 mg daily

• Woah
How big is the halo of having very good skin in your opinion. With Retin-a, vit c, sunscreen, moisturized the whole shabam.
I think acne, bad collagen and bad texture is a bigger failo than amazing high collagen, prettyboy skin is a halo.

What do you think?
with lowbody fat and decent face, glowing skin gives you an extraterrestrial look where people just have to stare.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
It's not really a positive halo, only works as a negative halo. It's incredibly important, but you usually assume clean skin is the norm (at least in 20s/30s)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 6512 and nastynas
Under-talked about here tbh. People keep talking about the jaw and the maxilla but skin is even more important than jaw IMO.

Maxilla<Skin<Jaw.

All these kpop boys don't have strong jaws they just have really good skin and maxillas.
Yes, exactly ! I used to wonder, what makes those soft-looking Asians [ K-pop, maybe Anime ] so much attractive to western women ? Now, it makes sense..... Itโ€™s their very smooth and glowing skin that makes them facially attractive to women.

Yes, exactly ! I used to wonder, what makes those soft-looking Asians [ K-pop, maybe Anime ] so much attractive to western women ? Now, it makes sense..... Itโ€™s their very smooth and glowing skin that makes them facially attractive to women.
They all use makeup and if you dont notice you are very low iq.
Unnamed 1

Only a few users know how to collagenmax correctly anyways. Unironically browse reddit if you want to know all the secrets.
my routine is, magnesium,vit c, retin a, cerave night moisturizer, zinc sunscreen.
is that good?

Acne is a huge looksmin, while perfect skin is only a moderate looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back