How big of a failo is limited travel experience?

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
Title. For laying high MTB and above obviously

No nigga replied jfl. Just for clarity, I’m talking 70th percentile and above girls

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Just fucking lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48099, Mosh12, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Nigga just watch some yt vid of a few famous places. Google the food famous there. And some stereotypes.
You are good

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, tombradylover, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
How does travel experience even matter? Foids care about that shit?

How does travel experience even matter? Foids care about that shit?
Yes, looks only land you in the door with quality girls. If you’re an absolute Chad, then probably looks are enough but I’m not jfl.

Yes, looks only land you in the door with quality girls. If you’re an absolute Chad, then probably looks are enough but I’m not jfl.
im aware of that, i thought it would be more about life experience and personality not specifically travelling

im aware of that, i thought it would be more about life experience and personality not specifically travelling
I live in Europe, so it’s kind of expected of you to have visited a bunch of places or so I am led to believe. Guess it depends on your location. Also, girls are superficial bro, they don’t really care about your life experience unless that life experience netted you a lot of money. They find it cringe if you talk about life experiences, philosophy etc. if you are just another slave to the system.

I live in Europe, so it’s kind of expected of you to have visited a bunch of places or so I am led to believe. Guess it depends on your location. Also, girls are superficial bro, they don’t really care about your life experience unless that life experience netted you a lot of money. They find it cringe if you talk about life experiences, philosophy etc. if you are just another slave to the system.
I wasn’t talking about being philosophical witj them. what they would care about more is if you have the money to go travelling with them not the experience that you have