How big of a falio is depression

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
I’m very niahlistic irl not just here, and larp as not depressed , while I am nt do my depression symptoms leak over and falio me hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 15827, currylightskin and 1 other person
while I am nt do my depression symptoms leak over and falio me hard
you're a retard that makes no sense

just end it u half-nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 15302
pretty big failo.

prioritize your mental health by getting into better habits, and making friends

good mental health is very important for your quality of life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 15827
incredible failo

no owman would want to date a dperessed man

you will have to larp as a bloomer

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Mewton
Ive had it my whole life, makes sense how I ended up on this shithole forum. Gym has been a better cope than talking to a bluepilled therapist tho.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I'm depressed and have made plans already about ending myself in the mid 30s ..with depression , you are naturally blackpilled on life around you ..so you don't try for things like trying to have sex , relationships , friendships and such

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, ascension, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
It depends, are you a Chad, a depressed one is still seen as sexy, cool and edgy...

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Mewton, ROTTING and 3 others
Fk big, if you are confident asfuck + looks you are in godmode

pretty big failo.

prioritize your mental health by getting into better habits, and making friends

good mental health is very important for your quality of life
just get better mental health, bro!

It depends, are you a Chad, a depressed one is still seen as sexy, cool and edgy...
this , if your chad it's not a failo

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
this , if your chad it's not a failo
I’m very niahlistic irl not just here, and larp as not depressed , while I am nt do my depression symptoms leak over and falio me hard
This jfl. If you’re Chad depression is actually a halo. Lil Peep made songs about rotting in his room and wanting to die and still has tens of millions of girls all around the world simping for him.

590EF9EA CDA8 4826 9D06 BFBDD2FA7246

• +1
Reactions: Bonez and Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 14693
he's not a chad bro...
Not Chad but tall and pretty face and good aesthetic = insane irl appeal. How else you explain why women cream themselves over him.

Not Chad but tall and pretty face and good aesthetic = insane irl appeal. How else you explain why women cream themselves over him.
hmm idk let me guess, maybe its his tattoos and swaggy badboy demeanor :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642 and subhuman incel
This jfl. If you’re Chad depression is actually a halo. Lil Peep made songs about rotting in his room and wanting to die and still has tens of millions of girls all around the world simping for him.

View attachment 1728232
He's a successful artist, successful in life, and very rich.

So how exactly is he defying the depression failo here?

The depression failo is a failo because it gives of weakness. If you are a successful rapper there's obviously no failo.

just get better mental health, bro!
I didn't say "just get better mental health".

I said develup better habits and start doing things in your life that priorituze mental health.

Considering he is spending time on this forum I'd say the chances are pretty good he doesn't do things that prioritise his mental health

I didn't say "just get better mental health".

I said develup better habits and start doing things in your life that priorituze mental health.

Considering he is spending time on this forum I'd say the chances are pretty good he doesn't do things that prioritise his mental health
If someone is genuinely mentally ill just having bad habits wont help them. Especially if it's a problem with your looks or anxiety. I tried nofap, started eating healthy, started going to the gym daily(still do), started playing sports that i like etc.. and I was still depressed as fuck and unsatisfied with myself. Also "making friends" is much harder when you are unattractive and unpopular.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and ROTTING
Probably a turn off like social anxiety
Women want a powerful guy emotionally aswel as physically

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Probably a turn off like social anxiety
Women want a powerful guy emotionally aswel as physically
I openly told a FWB I had dealt with depression depression and she cared even more. She even brought me homemade pies and food, jfl :lul: And it continued for a very long time afterwards

It depends on the woman like anything in life, of course. A very traditional woman or someone who never had to deal with anything mental would probably walk away.

Social anxiety would be a death sentence though. If you couldn't even go outside with her, she'd leave pretty fast.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, ascension and Mewton
I openly told a FWB I had dealt with depression depression and she cared even more. She even brought me homemade pies and food, jfl :lul: And it continued for a very long time afterwards

It depends on the woman like anything in life, of course. A very traditional woman or someone who never had to deal with anything mental would probably walk away.

Social anxiety would be a death sentence though. If you couldn't even go outside with her, she'd leave pretty fast.
Lucky you

:eek:

dark triad if its nihilistic and deep, cuck if youre depressed about superficial things