How big of a halo is looking like a Celebrity?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.

Alot of people say this fat dude streamers's brother looks like Joe Jonas, now the question is how big of a halo would this be irl

You‘re back boyo

Depends on how this celebrity looks, for example if you look like jynzxi it won't matter. But for sure i know that girls love to look like typical TT/inst famous influencers or singers/actress.

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu

Alot of people say this fat dude streamers's brother looks like Joe Jonas, now the question is how big of a halo would this be irl

Not much of a halo

Depends on how this celebrity looks, for example if you look like jynzxi it won't matter. But for sure i know that girls love to look like typical TT/inst famous influencers or singers/actress.
Fuck jynxzi hes the embodiment of a normie tiktok faggot i hate that retarded monkey

big halo if a gl actor, bigger halo if its a renown sex symbol in hollywood

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
it depends on the celebrity

not at all it means nothing,90 percent of people look somewhat close to a celebrity because theres 1000s lol

If you like dany devito? Pretty fucking bad

It means nothing imo, my roommate last year always got told he looked like this one dude from victorious and he got no play

It means nothing imo, my roommate last year always got told he looked like this one dude from victorious and he got no play
I mean…. You expect someone who looks this guy to get some play?

wait which dude, cause there was only 1 actual gl nigga