• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, slavicpsycho, Joe Rogancel and 15 others
Neymar's not black jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Jhon Smith, HeightPilledum and 2 others
thats not even rlly black thats mixed. Also ik some darkskins who mog the average white cuck. Jayson luv is a prime example and he barely has a htn face

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Neymar underrated chad

• +1
Reactions: watah, Joe Rogancel, deadmanwalking and 2 others
d1de69a1839d345e.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 25913, Joe Rogancel and 10 others
Hardly any black in USA is that dark, it’s the ones on Europe that have that skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Hardly any black in USA is that dark, it’s the ones on Europe that have that skin tone.
Most black Americans are dark af

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah, slavicpsycho, Joe Rogancel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and try2beme
What they want
images

What they are 😂😂
images
The funniest thing about black jewmericans is that they call themselves niggers.

Apsolute JFL at calling yourself a slur that was used against you. Cucked behaviour. No other group of people does that jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, alriodai, Beetlejuice and 3 others
The funniest thing about black jewmericans is that they call themselves niggers.

Apsolute JFL at calling yourself a slur that was used against you. Cucked behaviour. No other group of people does that jfl
They call eachother niggas tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HeightPilledum, try2beme and 1 other person
They call eachother niggas tho
Lmao doesn't help. Fortunately I heard NASA is projecting an asteroid might hit Earth in 2046 so I don't have to watch niggers anymore.

Because the ones in Europe are first gen Africans and didn’t get raped by their master in turn mixing their genes with whites.

• +1
Because the ones in Europe are first gen Africans and didn’t get raped by their master in turn mixing their genes with whites.
Thanks for telling me something I knew bro.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Neymar's not black jfl
Screenshot 2023 08 26 at 50450 PM

He's a (mostly black) mutt with straightened hair and plastic surgery jfl. If he wasn't an extreme soccer talent, he'd be posting on this forum about which surgeries to save money for.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, slavicpsycho, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
View attachment 2402068
He's a (mostly black) mutt with straightened hair and plastic surgery jfl. If he wasn't an extreme soccer talent, he'd be posting on this forum about which surgeries to save money for.
Giga cope
Just took his worst pics to prove a point
Keep crying

Giga cope
Just took his worst pics to prove a point
Keep crying
You're smoking rocks. Do you not see the unambiguously African curly hair on his head?

Oh wait -- I forgot that in Brazil, below is considered a white man jfl
Screenshot 2023 08 26 at 61113 PM
Screenshot 2023 08 26 at 61054 PM
Screenshot 2023 08 26 at 61025 PM
Screenshot 2023 08 26 at 61502 PM

I'll wait for you to explain which race of people has dark skin, bushy curly hair, and broad noses/lips. Hurry up and reply before they cut the internet from your favela

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Trilogy
thats not even rlly black thats mixed. Also ik some darkskins who mog the average white cuck. Jayson luv is a prime example and he barely has a htn face
Broderick Hunter

• +1
You're smoking rocks. Do you not see the unambiguously African curly hair on his head?

Oh wait -- I forgot that in Brazil, below is considered a white man jfl
View attachment 2402186View attachment 2402187View attachment 2402189View attachment 2402191
I'll wait for you to explain which race of people has dark skin, bushy curly hair, and broad noses/lips. Hurry up and reply before they cut the internet from your favela
American niggers love to cope
He's black while in USA he'd be considered mixed
Average black in Brazil has 30/40% white blood
While in niggerUSA nighers look like fresh outta boat
Keep cherry picking pictures of when he was a kid
nic-cage-nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Shut the fuck up nigherinno
images

• Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Average black in Brazil has 30/40% white blood
LMAO glad to see the power outage is finally over in your favela.

But, I got dirt on you doggy: https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complexo_de_vira-lata

Imagine being so tormented by a racial inferiority complex that you would go on the internet to brag about being '30%' less black :lul:

Imagine wasting precious bandwidth and electricity (highly limited resources in your shithole country) to go online and assert to uncaring strangers that you're only 'part' nigger instead of pure 100% African. What a world, what a life.

LMAO glad to see the power outage is finally over in your favela.

But, I got dirt on you doggy: https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complexo_de_vira-lata

Imagine being so tormented by a racial inferiority complex that you would go on the internet to brag about being '30%' less black :lul:

Imagine wasting precious bandwidth and electricity (highly limited resources in your shithole country) to go online and assert to uncaring strangers that you're only 'part' nigger instead of pure 100% African. What a world, what a life.
Keep crying black Incel with your Wikipedia pages

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung