how black people and asians were made

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
when a white chad couldnt bust anymore nuts, he tried to piss inside pussy and asian cuck came out since piss is yellow, after that he tried to shit inside pussy and nigger came out since shit is brown and ugly

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, GabachoCopium, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
when a white chad couldnt bust anymore nuts, he tried to piss inside pussy and asian cuck came out since piss is yellow, after that he tried to shit inside pussy and nigger came out since shit is brown and ugly
takamura didnt die for this
XD

• Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111
how were slavics made

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium, noobs and shizuku11111
Genesis (revised).

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
how were slavics made

average russian and serb, unmoggable brotherhood!

• +1
Reactions: murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
What about jews

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and shizuku11111
rope NOW faggot u mean nothing to this earth u are a worthless genetic trash that shouldve been aborted to the deep slums of croatia or any other shithole in the balkans where they piss on the streets and get std from

mutts>whites no diff

rope NOW faggot u mean nothing to this earth u are a worthless genetic trash that shouldve been aborted to the deep slums of croatia or any other shithole in the balkans where they piss on the streets and get std from

mutts>whites no diff
hahahaha, why are you so angwyy, awww, half worthless thug, half normal, your bad side is taking over, try to take some medicine to calm you down

hahahaha, why are you so angwyy, awww, half worthless thug, half normal, your bad side is taking over, try to take some medicine to calm you down
prob got more t than u bitch ass fag

jews are worthless shitskins that should be eradicated
My opinion on this

(my lawyer has advised me not to speak any further)

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Was expecting a high iq theory thread instead it’s a shitpost

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Was expecting a high iq theory thread instead it’s a shitpost
Expecting something high IQ from OP is like expecting white women to stop liking BBC

Expecting something high IQ from OP is like expecting white women to stop liking BBC
weak bait ngl, i appreciate the effort tho, keep it up champ

weak bait ngl, i appreciate the effort tho, keep it up champ
I make baits meanwhile your oneitis is planning a trip to Miami to go BBC hunting

• Love it
Reactions: shizuku11111
That is not true. Take it back.