How blackpilled do you think normied are becoming

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
With the introduction of ticktok and instagram they has definitely been more of a focus on looks and girls can also get validation from strangers on the internet in order to make them feel better. Is the blackpill spreading will a major percentage of men be lonely in the future??

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Looks234
54acce8cde0f2fe7f54a80b0fd4d6163

Stacy should be fucking me not chad.

Laughable percentage even in the future

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Not many. Some understand looks matter a bit but if a lot understood it fully you would notice. I'd say 5% have some idea right now and that's about it. Most people are fucking clueless.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 8365
Not many. Some understand looks matter a bit but if a lot understood it fully you would notice. I'd say 5% have some idea right now and that's about it. Most people are fucking clueless.
I actually disagree i think a LOT of people can sense it but dont say it because they arent sure if the blackill is real. Give them a couple of blackpill experiences and they will start to see, especially the zoomers.

I actually disagree i think a LOT of people can sense it but dont say it because they arent sure if the blackill is real. Give them a couple of blackpill experiences and they will start to see, especially the zoomers.
They don't want to realize it is real, as it is not beneficial to their ego. The ego is what prevents many from accepting the blackpill. So yes, I agree that many may intellectually realize it, but they never actually realize it due to the ego guarding the realization.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and maxxedfalloutdweller
unspoken truth but many men won't admit it and will cope

its ESPECIALLY OVER for the majority GenZ males

• +1
Reactions: chadison
With the introduction of ticktok and instagram they has definitely been more of a focus on looks and girls can also get validation from strangers on the internet in order to make them feel better. Is the blackpill spreading will a major percentage of men be lonely in the future??
TIKTOK normalized blackpill unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller