• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, lyricism, bradpittshairline and 2 others
it jumps between 0 and 10 with no in between based on mood

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, LooksmaxxHopeful and bddenjoyer
9 (but a lot of that includes ntpill)

I'd humbly say 10

10. Everything else is indirectly resultant of looks.

6 but i cant stop analysing people faces

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, Detective, LooksThinker and 1 other person
I just want to say to all of the 10 answers you can’t actually be blackpilled completely else you would not be on this forum. Being a full on 10 means you believe EVERYTHING is genetics and you can’t change it except some soft maxes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and humanoidsub7
Im hopeless so 100%

I just want to say to all of the 10 answers you can’t actually be blackpilled completely else you would not be on this forum. Being a full on 10 means you believe EVERYTHING is genetics and you can’t change it except some soft maxes.
untrue, that’s not what the blackpill means

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Not precisely but for the most part.
not precisely and also not for the most part. The Blackpill is basically the realization that looks matter a lot in life. It has nothing to do with whether you can ascend or not. Genetics matter, but development plays a huge role too. If everything was carved in stone, there would be no point in even attempting to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, LooksThinker and LooksmaxxHopeful

BLACKPILL IS BBC

It’s not a scale, you are or you aren’t
Guys who are like “only chad can have sex everyone else is an incel” aren’t “10/10 blackpilled” they’re delusional and not blackpilled at all.

To be blackpilled is to understand that face is everything, that being a bit above average is enough to live life on easy mode (if you disagree, you’re not above average. You’re just one of the billions of average looking men who studies have shown rate themselves a 6 minimum out of delusion.) that the blackpill has nothing to do with what average/subhumans CAN’T do and everything to do with what good looking men CAN do. That money and status don’t do what you delusional copers think they do, if you’re ugly/average with status and money you’re not suddenly a pussy wetter, you’re suddenly a TARGET for con artist women, that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I discover more blackpills every passing day. I feel like the scale isn't out of ten, but out of infinity. The only thing I know about the blackpill is how little I know about it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
bbc is cope
no, @Skywalker ethnicpilled me

bbcpill =animalpill

I fucking can't anymore, was it that hard to be born as a nigger in a white country?

yeah its like the dogpill tbh
literally the same, a normal person sees them and thinks, fuck what a mentally ill person, but they enjoy it

iu

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Guys who are like “only chad can have sex everyone else is an incel” aren’t “10/10 blackpilled” they’re delusional and not blackpilled at all.

To be blackpilled is to understand that face is everything, that being a bit above average is enough to live life on easy mode (if you disagree, you’re not above average. You’re just one of the billions of average looking men who studies have shown rate themselves a 6 minimum out of delusion.) that the blackpill has nothing to do with what average/subhumans CAN’T do and everything to do with what good looking men CAN do. That money and status don’t do what you delusional copers think they do, if you’re ugly/average with status and money you’re not suddenly a pussy wetter, you’re suddenly a TARGET for con artist women, that’s it.
it is a scale and its not ALL about face its MOSTLY about face @Artemis
you just dont have the whole planet and geomaxxing in mind probably and or are still in HS, in which case you dont know anything :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
you just dont have the whole planet and geomaxxing in mind probably and or are still in HS, in which case you dont know anything :lul:
About looks in general.

I think Race > Height > Face.

But even so, it is still like 35%. Other 30% is money + status + minor stuff. But other 35%, as important as looks, is literally CHANCE.

It is ALL LUCK.

Who slays more, a good-looking Chad athlete from a village deep down in the mountains...

... or a average-height MTN who lives in a large city...

The difference between them is LUCK. One of them was born in the middle of nowhere, accidentally. The latter was born in a large city, so he has a lot more chances to pass his sub-Chad genes around... :Comfy:

It's all about face. Everything else is a boost and you need face for it to even be a boost in the first place, the situation is "If you don't have face it won't really work, and if you do have face you won't need it."

If you have to "geomaxx" that means you're a subhuman and it's over for you regardless, and I already covered that in my "money and status" point. No, those 3rd world country girls do not actually want you, you are a MEAL TICKET and a VICTIM. Inexperienced guys delude themselves into thinking that these girls who turn themselves into parasites to survive actually like them, it's insanity. And redpill guys are even worse, actually lying that they're going to first world countries to try to pick up educated, traditional girls when we ALL know they only ever go to south america and eastern europe, specifically to pick up borderline prostitutes to take home.

You don't know what you're talking about and I can tell that you're younger than me and inexperienced, you're in that middle zone where you've just found out a bunch of shit, when you reach the end zone where you actually try all this shit you've learned you're going to suddenly understand everything I said, I promise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Blackpilled enough to know it’s over for 90% male race, delusional enough to think I can make the top 10%
so maybe a 5

face is the most important, but to be 100% blackpilled you must recognize the holy trinity of looks : face, race, height

face is the most important, but to be 100% blackpilled you must recognize the holy trinity of looks : face, race, height
If you have face and struggle you either have extreme autism or you don’t actually have face you just think you do.

There are tall incels, white incels, etc etc but there is never such a thing as a good looking incel. Race only really matters if you’re Indian (only race that is socially acceptable to shit on even in a world where cancel culture exists), height only really matters if you’re a turbomanlet

All things are important insofar as being boosts, of course, but most people use these things as crutches to not have to admit that they’re just ugly (“no no no, I AM good looking. My mommy says so. It’s just that I’m too SHORT so I’m an incel of course.”) in reality if that guy were actually good looking he wouldn’t be an incel.

If you have face and struggle you either have extreme autism or you don’t actually have face you just think you do.
that or your ethnic