How bones saved my face

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Verandering

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 685, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
DId you get surgery? Your eye area improved lower third still looks off could be bloat

Bogdanov tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mauvais garçon, Deleted member 685, Enlil and 3 others
DId you get surgery? Your eye area improved lower third still looks off could be bloat
No just puberty, i think i was on the left 14 now i am 17(almost 18) and i am still 19% bodyfat so i think i am still kinda bloated

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 685 and Titbot
do u have a better picture of urself now?

started to mew?

That pic on the left made me cage lol

your looksmax goal should be to get to 10% bodyfat asap

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and RandomGuy
No just puberty, i think i was on the left 14 now i am 17(almost 18) and i am still 19% bodyfat so i think i am still kinda bloated

Atleast your honest and don't claim it was by mewing to give poor subhumans false hope

jfl how nice you reply
What a sweet guy you are

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Traxanas
gl but i get huge gay vibes from you dont know why

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and tryingtofindsolution
what the fuck, surreal

WHY AM I STILL A BONELESS SUBHUMAN AFTER PUBERTY REEEEE

Ajjj lekker nog n Nederlander
ROBUSTPRETTYBOYMAXX ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Did/Do you have good mouth posture?

Why you looks "strange"? can post a good side profile pic? seems like your face have a strange convexity...

Yo do look like a Bogdanov lmao. Although the change is still great

Is this thread a joke? Is it really that easy for you people to literally not point out a downsung mandible and recessed maxilla when you see it?
yeah ofcourse!
View attachment 156541

The photos from above are from a year ago photos from under are from this month

I always mewed
Firstly, you have retruded lateral orbital rims, your acne is insane, your upper lip is thinner than your lower lip, your zygomatic-maxillary process is totally ravished, making your lower eye soft tissue so unsupported there is a visible defect at facial rest. Your nose is extremely bulbous. Your cheek area is mainly fat pads, and if it wasnt for your dimples you would have 0 hollowing effect. Your mandible is so downsung your antigonial is is basically a bent fishing hook

Last edited:
Is this thread a joke? Is it really that easy for you people to literally not point out a downsung mandible and recessed maxilla when you see it?

Firstly, you have retruded lateral orbital rims, your acne is insane, your upper lip is thinner than your lower lip, your zygomatic-maxillary process is totally ravished, making your lower eye soft tissue so unsupported there is a visible defect at facial rest. Your nose is extremely bulbous. Your cheek area is mainly fat pads, and if it wasnt for your dimples you would have 0 hollowing effect. Your mandible is so downsung your antigonial is is basically a bent fishing hook
Amen, i am getting that rope :p but first losing weight maybe than i look better :)

Why do you pout/semismile in every pic? Take a neutral face pic. Improvement is great but NEED to lose fat, currently your wide and vertically big cheekbones + high face bloat make you look like the bondagoffs or other of those people who overdo plastic surgery.

Why do you pout/semismile in every pic? Take a neutral face pic. Improvement is great but NEED to lose fat, currently your wide and vertically big cheekbones + high face bloat make you look like the bondagoffs or other of those people who overdo plastic surgery.
Sounds weird but i am always a happy person even if i talk i smile so thats why my standart face is with a little smile but i will make some neutral pics! and working on the bloat already with diet and cardio :)