How bonesmashing can give you forward growth

swaggerdoodle

swaggerdoodle

Iron
I will be telling you how bonesmashing can actually give forward growth in the lower jaw by lengthening the mandible. Bonesmashing the chin impacts not only the chin but the entire mandible.

As you chin smash, your not supposed to move your jaw at all first of all. Now because the jaw isnt going the same direction as the strokes, it cushions the impact by creating micro tears everywhere around the mandible. Now im going to show you how to get foward growth from this

1. start by placing your index finger and thumb behind the gonials. This will make sure the jaw doesnt move without having to sacrifice your teeth
2. bonesmash the chin
3. do reverse thumb pulling

reverse thumbpulling is like thumbpulling except for the lower jaw. You do this by pulling using your index and middle finger forwards on the lower palate. Doing reverse thumbpulling with microfractures will laterally increase the mandibles length by stretching the microfractures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, diditeverbegin and Napoleon1800
tmj speedrun

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
even when your reverse thumbpulling

Mandible is the strongest bone in your body, can’t put nearly enough force to do real change this is cope

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
your supposed to keep the jaw in place at all times

Last edited:
I will be telling you how bonesmashing can actually give forward growth in the lower jaw by lengthening the mandible. Bonesmashing the chin impacts not only the chin but the entire mandible.

As you chin smash, your not supposed to move your jaw at all first of all. Now because the jaw isnt going the same direction as the strokes, it cushions the impact by creating micro tears everywhere around the mandible. Now im going to show you how to get foward growth from this

1. start by placing your index finger and thumb behind the gonials. This will make sure the jaw doesnt move without having to sacrifice your teeth
2. bonesmash the chin

reverse thumbpulling is like thumbpulling except for the lower jaw. You do this by pulling using your index and middle finger forwards on the lower palate. Doing reverse thumbpulling with microfractures will laterally increase the mandibles length by stretching the microfractures

View attachment 3148495
Reverse thumbpulling seems stupid. But how am I meant to keep my Jaw still by holding behind gonials

Reverse thumbpulling seems stupid. But how am I meant to keep my Jaw still by holding behind gonials
because it prevents you from moving the jaw back as you hit the chin

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
but you have to hold it behind the gonials firmly

2. bonesmash the chin

View attachment 3148495
Fuck you nigger keep smashing that shit one less 60 iq monkey

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, aboriginalmaxxing and diditeverbegin
Fuck you nigger keep smashing that shit one less 60 iq monkey
I could bonesmash my head for years and i'd still be smarter than you

Last edited:
because it prevents you from moving the jaw back as you hit the chin
I’m asking how can I use my hands to hold my gonions while also using them to bonesmash the chin

"m-maw boeshmashin, m-ma reversh dumpoo aha, gimme foewad grof!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Zenis, VrilChad and 3 others
swaggerdoodle

nigga this looks scary af

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
If you actually believe this you are retarded