how braces can fix recessed chin and give u a harmonius side profile

baku9

baku9

Iron

No.1 is natural position of our teeth and mandible

no.2 reflects proclined upper and lower incisors which are causing the lower jaw to be stuck backward and not be able to come forwards

no.3 reflects proclined upper incisors and retroclined lower incisors. This combination allows the mandible the farthest outwards and fixes mild-moderate recession, upper teeth is still curved to give the nice shape to the philtrum instead of it being flat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, 5'7 zoomer, h111 and 3 others
only if braces aren't expensive i would've gotten one myself already

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I have a mild bimaxillary protrusion and I want to install an ALF device this summer to correct the asymmetries of my teeth, and then I will put braces on. Do you think my profile will get better after braces?

• +1
Reactions: baku9
I have a mild bimaxillary protrusion and I want to install an ALF device this summer to correct the asymmetries of my teeth, and then I will put braces on. Do you think my profile will get better after braces?
great idea try it out

dnrd, wearing braces right now for 6 months now, chin not fixed

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and h111
View attachment 2962612

no.2 reflects proclined upper and lower incisors which are causing the lower jaw to be stuck backward and not be able to come forwards

no.3 reflects proclined upper incisors and retroclined lower incisors. This combination allows the mandible the farthest outwards and fixes mild-moderate recession, upper teeth is still curved to give the nice shape to the philtrum instead of it being flat

I have no2,

I thought you needed jaw surgery to move your jaw position?

Cope m8. Camouflage orthodontics don’t address skeletal malocclusion. Not tolerating bluepill orthodontics being pushed here. Muh proclined incisors no nigga your incisors are fine it’s your mandible that is retrognathic

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
i know, i think i need bsso im not sure if i need djs
based. Op is making recessed incels with skeletal overbite/underbites thinking they can fix a facial deformity with just braces lololol

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
View attachment 2962612

U smell that boys

cope

View attachment 2962612

dont listen to this guy, hes fucking jew

• JFL
Reactions: jollibee