How brutal is my side profile?

arthurmorgan.

arthurmorgan.

Iron
I want to looksmax but I wonder sometimes is there even a point because of my side profile. Do you guys think anyone can find me attractive with this side profile or should I just wait until I get surgery before I try to ascend.
Pic of my front and side profile for context
Screenshot 20241014 234552 Video Player
20241019 223135
20241019 223118
20241019 223154

For context I am 18 years old

Definitely still a worth looksmaxxing. Im not gonna lie ur a ltn at this point. But the flaws u have are definitely fixable. I personally reccomend most people infra orbital implants + rhinoplasty surgically wise for a recessed maxilla. But in ur case listening to the autistic ppl on here and getting lefort 1 and rotating the maxilla counter clockwise would be the best solution. Softmaxxing wise U could consider chewing hard gum, thickening the eyebrows, trying blue eye color contacts and growing a beard.

• +1
Reactions: Ayabonga and arthurmorgan.
Definitely still a worth looksmaxxing. Im not gonna lie ur a ltn at this point. But the flaws u have are definitely fixable. I personally reccomend most people infra orbital implants + rhinoplasty surgically wise for a recessed maxilla. But in ur case listening to the autistic ppl on here and getting lefort 1 and rotating the maxilla counter clockwise would be the best solution. Softmaxxing wise U could consider chewing hard gum, thickening the eyebrows, trying blue eye color contacts and growing a beard.
Real question, I am 6'4 in height do you think this would help my chances for getting a girl or does the LTN face hold me back too much.

Where are u from?
Balkan countries like Serbia and Croatia?

Real question, I am 6'4 in height do you think this would help my chances for getting a girl or does the LTN face hold me back too much.
You definitely have a chance to get women. You have htn potential, jbw in your favor and a very good height. If u are not autistic, getting women shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

• +1
Reactions: arthurmorgan.
Why would you not softmaxx now? No point in not. But yes still get surgery either way

do u have a bad bite or did u just get genetically blessed with shit genes?

do u have a bad bite or did u just get genetically blessed with shit genes?

Your bite is also genetic what are you talking about ?

Of course he lost in the genetic lottery.

• +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123

true i guess its time to rope

• +1
i had a side profile like this its brutal it fucks up with ur head a lot no matter how good u look from the front. had 0 girl attention and was treated like a subhuman incel lmao. then i got rhino and suddenyl got a girlfriend and cold approached by 3 girls in the span of 2 months.

i had a side profile like this its brutal it fucks up with ur head a lot no matter how good u look from the front. had 0 girl attention and was treated like a subhuman incel lmao. then i got rhino and suddenyl got a girlfriend and cold approached by 3 girls in the span of 2 months.
How expensive was the rhino and what was the recovery like

I always thought it was funny that I got such a bad face with such a good height. I think if my face was even just MTN I could probably slay.

I feel like you're a good bimax candidate.

I want to looksmax but I wonder sometimes is there even a point because of my side profile. Do you guys think anyone can find me attractive with this side profile or should I just wait until I get surgery before I try to ascend.
View attachment 3247511View attachment 3247524View attachment 3247525View attachment 3247526

Your side profile is actually attractive and harmonious despite you having shit bone development. You also have great facial features, but your eye tilt ruins appeal to your face. If your canthal tilt wasn't THAT negative it would be okay but it is, so. Fuck. There's nothing striking about your face you need more bone and a pronounced ogee curve. Your face is also narrow (side effect of shit bone development)

imo a bimax you get you to a 6-6.5
an increase in bone mass (chiseled jaw and pronounced cheekbones) could get you to a 6.5-7.5
Fixing your orbitals could get you to 7.5-8+.

Any of the surgeries required can fuck up your entire aesthetic. And it's complicated judging how your face will look after consecutivie surgeries. Perfect case, I think you can reach 8+. Comes down to how much your orbitals can change and how much bone mass you can add. Everything side profile related can be surgically fixed with you.

dont consider rhino until you have done a bimax. rhino is useless at your stage.

And yes you can get pussy right now. You resemble jacob day before he dark triad maxxed and look at him now, swimming in pussy. You can do the same, you just have worse bone structure and buggier eyes. Point is girls will still find you cute plus you're 6'4 pussy is right around the corner for you.

• +1
U are actually retarded if u think this guy is ltn. Even if he was avarege height he would def be high mtn.

• +1
View attachment 3247511View attachment 3247524View attachment 3247525View attachment 3247526

in a way being more than slightly recessed has one pro and its if you know you are getting surgery, a lot more jaw surgeons will take your case. just know what to ask for

Is this proven? I've always thought your bite was one of the few environmental factors, from what I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: zemult

If you're 18 I genuinly think you could secretly get a rhino. Maxillary surgery would also be good

U are actually retarded if u think this guy is ltn. Even if he was avarege height he would def be high mtn.
Height isnt factored into facial attractiveness and this is the way I see it.

I always thought it was funny that I got such a bad face with such a good height. I think if my face was even just MTN I could probably slay.

Go to a Maxfac surgeon they can help you way more than most people here you might even get it from Insurance.

Is this proven? I've always thought your bite was one of the few environmental factors, from what I've seen.
Im pretty sure its mostly passed on from your parents.

Mouthbreathing does effect you 100% but there are people with underbites for example that didnt mouthbreathe.

front is allright but yeah blonde eyebrows descend it. side is broooooooooootal. just do filler or implant in jaw

• +1
front is allright but yeah blonde eyebrows descend it. side is broooooooooootal. just do filler or implant in jaw
Genuine question do you think like an average looking girl would be able to overlook my bad side profile

Genuine question do you think like an average looking girl would be able to overlook my bad side profile
anything is possible just less chance coz of eyes as well. on average i would say more often not than yes

• +1
Since you are white you will be treated like a god by ethnic chicks so no need to worry boyo

• +1
Im pretty sure its mostly passed on from your parents.

Mouthbreathing does effect you 100% but there are people with underbites for example that didnt mouthbreathe.
Yeah I knew it was 100% environmental to a degree, but that's interesting

try to ascend now, and yes someone CAN find you attractive cuz ur front is carrying you hella, esp in the fourth pic. anyways its not over just gymmax and fix ur bite if u have any fixable issues with it, and surgerymax when u can, eventho I feel like u look pretty good already:p:p:p:p:p:p:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
high ltn idk what to say boyo

• +1
yes height will help, but still you need to maxx out (youre 18 idk how much you would change but never know unless u try)

• +1