how brutally does my mom eye colour mog me?

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
IMG 20230720 234153
IMG 20230720 234225

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector and Deleted member 23558
told her to wear sunglasses but never listens used to have top tier eye area now the orbitals and fat pads are melting away and looks like brutal ptosis

shades of diarrhea.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StuntmanMike, Descender, Deleted member 28541 and 14 others
imagine having brown eyes in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki and PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, TheBrownOne, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Brown is masculine bro, blue eyes are cucked and light sensitive hence need to squint all the time like autists etc
(y) I don't admire blue eyes too they're only my goy slaves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30918 and Deleted member 21863
I actually love women with brown eyes. I have green myself thou. Now you do make me curious how do sunglasses help? Trying to learn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I actually love women with brown eyes. I have green myself thou. Now you do make me curious how do sunglasses help? Trying to learn
uv light will degrade your eye area over time if ur out all the time when it is extremely sunny

I have the eye color.

Brown is masculine bro
Complete opposite, blue eyes are striking and masculine.

Brown eyes and dark features in general are feminine:
Gigacope

High facial contrast is a feminizing trait :
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022
View attachment 2321389

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

(Ignore image and title, it's clickbait. The point is lower facial contrast looks more masc)

"The paper details that she was instructed to: "Increase skin homogeneity, decrease facial contrast, and accentuate the bone structure without it being too obvious that the targets were wearing makeup."

"Previous studies have found that lower facial contrast makes faces appear more masculine," the study noted

Men proved to have more red in their faces and women have more green, contrary to prior assumptions.
“If it is on the more red end of the spectrum (the face) had a higher probability of being male. Conversely, if it is on the green end of the spectrum (the face) had a higher probability of being female,” Tarr said.

Redness enhances perceived aggression, dominance and attractiveness in men's faces

Facial Redness Increases Men's Perceived Healthiness and Attractiveness

(^ NW Euros have the reddest skin/undertones)

"Quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation were obtained for 470 individuals recruited in Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal and included in a two-stage genetic association study of pigmentary phenotypes.

Males (M) have consistently lighter pigmentation (lower scored) than females (F) in all four countries."

"The study included 384 genetic variants and six physical characteristics. The results show that, with the same genetic variability, men tend to have lighter skin pigmentation and a worse response to the effects of ultraviolet rays," Martínez-Cadenas tells us.

"in England there is the tendency of the women to have darker hair and eyes than the men, and the women tend to darken in complexion at the time of puberty. These rules seem to apply throughout Northwestern Europe."

"Certain differences, how- ever, are clearly brought out; the conclusion of those who have argued that women are darker than men is here definitely confirmed"

Northwestern European men react worse to the sun than Northwestern European women do:
View attachment 2321390
(Volume 39 Number 12 December 2007 Nature Genetics)

Female hormones make you darker:
View attachment 2321391
"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."
https://faseb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1096/fj.06-6649rev

"During pregnancy (especially in the third trimester), elevated levels of estrogen, progesterone, and MSH have often been found in association with melasma"

"The association between pregnancy and altered cutaneous pigmentation has been documented for over two millennia, suggesting that sex hormones play a role in regulating epidermal melanocyte (MC) homeostasis. Here we show that physiologic estrogen (17β-estradiol) and progesterone reciprocally regulate melanin synthesis"

There is also some evidence that fluctuations of these hormones during the menstrual cycle may effect epidermal pigmentation in some women. In one study, 62% of women consistently noticed darkening of the peri-ocular skin towards the end of their menstrual cycle immediately prior to menstruation (141). There have also been reports of estrogen-containing oral contraceptives causing hyperpigmentation of the face in 8–29% of women (142). The use of dermal ointments containing estrogens has also resulted in the intense pigmentation of the genitals, mammary areola and linea alba of the abdomen in both male and female infants ranging from 4 months to 2 years (107).

Oestrogen also stimulates melanogenesis, along with thyroxine and melanocyte-stimulating hormone, and this can result in premenstrual hyperpigmentation. The effects of oestrogen on pigmentation were first inferred from changes in pigmentation observed during pregnancy, including patches of increased pigmentation on the face, and darkening of the skin of the areolae, the perineum, and the skin over the linea alba, which fades shortly after delivery. Hyperpigmentation is also observed in some women using oral contraceptives. Oestrogens induce salt and water retention, causing oedema of the hands and feet, which is a feature of premenstrual syndrome."

"progesterone or estradiol in pg doses was effective in darkening the skin."

"When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

-------------------------------------------
Iranian men have higher rates of blue eyes than Iranian women
View attachment 2321392

Northwestern European men have higher rates of blue eyes than Northwestern European women
View attachment 2321393
(Volume 39 Number 12 December 2007 Nature Genetics)

"The prevalence of blue eye colour was found to be significantly higher in males (58.1 %) than in females (48.2 %)"
View attachment 2321394View attachment 2321396

The conditional distribution of eye color is different for the Blue and Green eye colors, with differences of around six percentage points. A larger percentage of Males report Blue eyes (39.06% to 33.42%) and a larger percentage of Females report Green eyes (17.89% to 11.97%)."

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
over

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: anabolic and Deleted member 21863
Brown eyes are neutral and universal, colored eyes only look good if ur slightly above average facially, anyone who says otherwise is coping hard with their subhuman pheno and ignores all the blue or colored eye people they see in public with a grotesque look.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21863
Brown is masculine bro, blue eyes are cucked and light sensitive hence need to squint all the time like autists etc
t50 cope
@anoright

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 23558
Complete opposite, blue eyes are striking and masculine.

Brown eyes and dark features in general are feminine:
Nevermind, you’re already here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
blue is aesthetic af, looks better, especially in pics, but if u think blue mogs brown irl sex appeal, then u are a basement dweller without irl experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
blue is aesthetic af, looks better, especially in pics, but if u think blue mogs brown irl sex appeal, then u are a basement dweller without irl experience
It comes with a stipulation, you need to be above average facially for the magic to work otherwise it results in an uncanny look, I remember a subhuman visited me with light blue eyes and while rare and striking his facial features were subhuman resulting in a look that was similar to this. Of course, to the ethnic girls I have no doubt he was Gojo in the flesh.
Looksmax

• JFL
thats contrast on the whole face not indicative of any "masculinity" or "feminity "due to eyes alone. No one in their right mind would say lighter lips are masculine (even though darkness on the lips is ugly). Ramirez looks like a gay faggot with blue eyes. And even if you are assuming facial contrast needs to be decreased for masculinity it means you can do it by darkening your hair to black, , and wearing LIGHT BLUE eye contacts. Dark blue eyes are as bad as t50.

here is the other part of the experiment you conveniently left out:

Figure 3. The Illusion of Sex. The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right
appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original
image. The eyes and lips were unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images. The remainder
of the image was darkened to produce the left image, and lightened to produce the right image.
The eyes and lips may appear darker in the right image than in the left image, but are not
ö
it
is an example of simultaneous contrast.

And that weak study contrasts to actual real life situations:

According to a new study, men seem to find blue-eyed women most attractive when browsing profiles on dating apps while men with darker eyes earn the most matches from women.

The study was carried out by Lenstore, a UK contact lens supplier, who created profiles for male and female models on Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge.

Using the same photos, the researchers modified the photos changing the color of their eyes and measuring the number of matches each one received. All other aspects of their profile remained the same.

Here is a breakdown of which eye colours got the most matches on dating apps?

Most attractive to women:

Hazel

Purple

Black

Blue

Brown

Green

Most attractive to men:

Blue

Brown

Green

Hazel

Black

Purple

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Ramirez looks like a gay faggot with blue eyes.
he already looks like a faggot with his own eye color, changing them doesn't do anything in that regard.

his fame was from bad boy status, not appearance, and you don't need to be attractive for it, charles manson also had a huge fan-base and he wasn't attractive.

his only lays are prostitutes.

he already looks like a faggot with his own eye color, changing them doesn't do anything in that regard.

his fame was from bad boy status, not appearance, and you don't need to be attractive for it, charles manson also had a huge fan-base and he wasn't attractive.

View attachment 2330941
ye no he mogs most 99.99 of male models and would probably mog everyone except prime gandy if he actually cared

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
ye no he mogs most 99.99 of male models and would probably mog everyone except prime gandy if he actually cared
he doesn't mog anyone, has no appeal outside of deranged incels on the internet, who associate their diarrhea coloring with 'dark triad' even though their personality is the complete opposite of it, and the correlation between it is non-existent.

• +1
he doesn't mog anyone, has no appeal outside of deranged incels on the internet, who associate their diarrhea coloring with 'dark triad' even though their personality is the complete opposite of it, and the correlation between it is non-existent.

I just sent you the correlation. Lighter eyes only masculinise if the possesser is already pale which is a death sentence for men. In fact the opposite is true when the possessor is light brown and up like most men are. Ramirez has more edits made of him by actual women rather than autistic incels sucking off their fashion tv twink maxxed models lolz.

• Ugh..
It comes with a stipulation, you need to be above average facially for the magic to work otherwise it results in an uncanny look, I remember a subhuman visited me with light blue eyes and while rare and striking his facial features were subhuman resulting in a look that was similar to this. Of course, to the ethnic girls I have no doubt he was Gojo in the flesh.
View attachment 2330888
i dont care about subhumans, i wrote it about chads, blue eyes are very overrated here, most of women want this coloring:

everybody coping with the "tall dark handsome with blue eyes", no, they want brown, ofc some nazi girl with aryan fetish wants blue eyes, and some latinas too, bc thats blue exotic for them, but in general blue eyes is gigacope, and u never had conversation with women if u think blue has more appeal than brown

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 30918 and gribsufer1
I just sent you the correlation.
you posted a poorly executed sales pitch by an eye-lens company, not a scientific study.

Ramirez has more edits made of him by actual women rather than autistic incels sucking off their fashion tv twink maxxed models lolz.
justin bieber has more edits made of him by women than all male models combined, it doesn't mean he's attractive.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
you posted a poorly executed sales pitch by an eye-lens company, not a scientific study.

justin bieber has more edits made of him by women than all male models combined, it doesn't mean he's attractive.

Read my comment again or perhaps actually look at the study lolz

View attachment 2330941
Ebc635a59d5d00c900d731a795bc7a1c

yes bro he is such a faggot subhuman look at this nerdy twink bro he could only rape grandmas

ethnicity of u and ur mom?

Read my comment again or perhaps actually look at the study lolz
it wasn't a study, and it was never published publicly either, no one's able to verify whether it even happened at all.

it wasn't a study, and it was never published publicly either, no one's able to verify whether it even happened at all.

The study on facial contrast.

According to a new study, men seem to find blue-eyed women most attractive when browsing profiles on dating apps while men with darker eyes earn the most matches from women.

The study was carried out by Lenstore, a UK contact lens supplier, who created profiles for male and female models on Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge.

Using the same photos, the researchers modified the photos changing the color of their eyes and measuring the number of matches each one received. All other aspects of their profile remained the same.

Here is a breakdown of which eye colours got the most matches on dating apps?

Most attractive to women:

Hazel

Purple

Black

Blue

Brown

Green

Most attractive to men:

Blue

Brown

Green

Hazel

Black

Purple

Holy fuck, I keep seeing this fake study spammed here by retards like you and @the BULL
You copy pasted the dailymail overview of the study

The actual study in that article (and not the summary written by indians) says blue eyes are MORE attractive in males and LESS attractive in females:

"A male and female subject were used across several sample images provided by each individual to create their online dating profile. Their eye colours were then modified in image-editing software between tests to see how many “matches” they could achieve using the same images and biography in the apps.

Blue is the most attractive eye colour in males

For men, blue eyes stood out as a clear winner, with total matches for the eye colour representing 27% of all results - while the next most popular version of the images, brown, garnered only 22%."

For some reason the indians at dailymail decided to lie about the results of the study and reverse them.
What dailymail says:

What the actual study says:

As you can see the results are the same, dailymail just swapped the male results with the female results (either unintentionally, or an indian wrote the article and couldn't cope).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 20064
Holy fuck, I keep seeing this fake study spammed here by retards like you and @the BULL

The actual study in that article (and not the summary written by indians) says blue eyes are MORE attractive in males and LESS attractive in females:

"A male and female subject were used across several sample images provided by each individual to create their online dating profile. Their eye colours were then modified in image-editing software between tests to see how many “matches” they could achieve using the same images and biography in the apps.

For men, blue eyes stood out as a clear winner, with total matches for the eye colour representing 27% of all results - while the next most popular version of the images, brown, garnered only 22%."

For some reason the indians at dailymail decided to lie about the results of the study and reverse them.
What dailymail says:
View attachment 2330988
View attachment 2330990
View attachment 2330991

As you can see the results are the same, dailymail just swapped the male results with the female results (either unintentionally, or an indian wrote the article and couldn't cope).
Holy fuck, I keep seeing this fake study spammed one more time here by retards like you and @the BULL

What dailymail says:
View attachment 2330988
View attachment 2330990
View attachment 2330991

@Arborist tag @BrahminBoss and tell him to read this and stop posting fake studies. He has me on ignore.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544

What dailymail says:
View attachment 2330988
View attachment 2330990
View attachment 2330991

• +1
Blue eyes automatically give you one smv point more.

• JFL