How can a big nose look good?

B

Brucepsyco

Iron
There are guys like David Gandy who have big nose and look great, although I've done well with girls and I don't consider myself ugly, I've always been insecure about my nose and I think correcting this would suit me better. My question is what can be done to make a big nose look good?

This man mogs

Attachments

• 3A814F3F-9BF1-4A5E-B24D-2B179016DD87.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
it depends on your face

also "big" is relative
it's more about the shape

David Gandy looks great because of his other features. Frontally his nose is not big btw (bridge and tip are thin, vertical height is good)

It has too much projection from the side but manages to work on him because he is overall extremely good looking, tall, and masculine. It's hard to pull off.

Also the side doesn't look too bad because the arch is pretty smooth vs some dorsal humps that stick out very distinctly from the rest of the nose.

5bc7dd46234d85ea36beb979e4b2b734.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brucepsyco and buflek
There are guys like David Gandy who have big nose and look great, although I've done well with girls and I don't consider myself ugly, I've always been insecure about my nose and I think correcting this would suit me better. My question is what can be done to make a big nose look good?
It never looks good.

David Gandy looks great because of his other features. Frontally his nose is not big btw (bridge and tip are thin, vertical height is good)

It has too much projection from the side but manages to work on him because he is overall extremely good looking, tall, and masculine. It's hard to pull off.

Also the side doesn't look too bad because the arch is constant and there is no sudden break in the nose.
5bc7dd46234d85ea36beb979e4b2b734.jpg
His nose is relatively big (mine is bigger). I have to say, David Gandy's nose looks better than mine.

all about harmony
big nose is a very masc trait a lot of people just dont have the bones to match it

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343 and Brucepsyco
What bones are the ones that help?
projected jaw and chin but too much prjection of chin and you look like a witch gandy is a good example of the rught amount of projection combined with a big nose

• +1
Reactions: Brucepsyco
It can look good if it's not excessively crooked and hooked. It can look also very masculine. But in all cases, if you want it to look good, you need forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Brucepsyco