how can be 6" average if im the tallest in my school class of 23 guys(im 17)

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
title

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 28541, weebcel and 12 others
and how tall are u? ur class is one sample size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
it is for whites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Who’s saying 6ft is average???

and how tall are u? ur class is one sample size
im 6ft (really 181cm barefoot but 183 with shoes) and in my 2 Friends group out of like 25 guys only 2 are taller than me

Who’s saying 6ft is average???
like some people were even saying that 6'2" Is the average when the tallest Person i know Is barely 6'2"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
im 6’2 in my class only one was same height and one another was 6ft everyone else was between 5’7 to 5’11 (10 guys in class)
In my friend group its pretty similar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, poopoohead and goo25
Where do you live?

im 6’2 in my class only one was same height and one another was 6ft everyone else was between 5’7 to 5’11 (10 guys in class)
average Is like 5'10"

Youre in italy where the average is lower than in scandinavia or west balkans

it's the opposite it's in the balkans that the average Is higher but in other countries it's not like that

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 17595
we are balkan and i’d say avg here is 5’11 from what i see (studies online say similar to that too about 181 cm)

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and goo25

Italy is like 5'8-5'9 manlet tier

it's the opposite it's in the balkans that the average Is higher but in other countries it's not like that
Scandinavia is just as tall. I think central europe is 5'11 too

like some people were even saying that 6'2" Is the average when the tallest Person i know Is barely 6'2"
Truth is 5’9 is average in the west. 6ft+ we’re talking Western Europe and some parts of eastern Europe

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Because in some countries like the netherlands it is.

Worldwide its 5'7

• +1
it's not average at least here the average Is like 5'9
Ye Italians are short. I hit puberty pretty early, so I was 5'10 when I was 15. Still many were taller than me and even got rejected by a girl who was 5'8 bcuz of height. Many of my high school friends surpassed me and started growing at 17+
Im in NL, white average is about 185.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and goo25
Ye Italians are short. I hit puberty pretty early, so I was 5'10 when I was 15. Still many were taller than me and even got rejected by a girl who was 5'8 bcuz of height. Many of my high school friends surpassed me and started growing at 17+
Im in NL, white average is about 185.
im 17 and 181 cm barefoot but 183 with shoes i Hope that i'll grow another 3 cm then im good with my height

im 17 and 181 cm barefoot but 183 with shoes i Hope that i'll grow another 3 cm then im good with my height
Many of my friends did, not me though only grew 2 inches after 15 and finished at 17.

• +1
Scandinavia is just as tall. I think central europe is 5'11 too
Nope.

YOUNG Scandinavians are 181cm tall on average, which is 5'11. And if we take ALL MALES of all ages, they are 179 cm tall, or ~5'10,5. This is the tallest countries in the world after Bosnia and Nethelands.

NETHERLANDS is the ONLY country in the world, where average male height is 6'0.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Interested
my dad was 195 cm and my mum Is 170cm so i hope that
Really?? Than ur growth is pretty stunted. The calculation is the height of parents divided by 2 +13, so u should have been roughly 195 cm

Nope.

YOUNG Scandinavians are 181cm tall on average, which is 5'11. And if we take ALL MALES of all ages, they are 179 cm tall, or ~5'10,5. This is the tallest countries in the world after Bosnia and Nethelands.

NETHERLANDS is the ONLY country in the world, where average male height is 6'0.
Crazy how .org users from Mumbai are worried that they're too short in the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, goo25 and Artemis
You are actually NOT 6'0.

Everyone sane measures their height BAREFOOT. If we measured in shoes, there would be a LOT MORE 6-footers around. esp. if you also allow "self-reporting" like they did in NetherFags studies btw :feelshehe:

You are actually NOT 6'0.

Everyone sane measures their height BAREFOOT. If we measured in shoes, there would be a LOT MORE 6-footers around. esp. if you also allow "self-reporting" like they did in NetherFags studies btw :feelshehe:
changes nothing from 5'11,5 to 6'

• +1
Really?? Than ur growth is pretty stunted. The calculation is the height of parents divided by 2 +13, so u should have been roughly 195 cm
I Will never be that tall it's impossible to grow 13 cm at 17

I Will never be that tall it's impossible to grow 13 cm at 17
but 195 cm it's too tall i would like to be in the range 185-190 cm

changes nothing from 5'11,5 to 6'
Maybe visually, if you compare 2 heights.

But STATISTICALLY, 2 cm is a large difference. It means that in a country with average height 6'0, people who are taller than say 190cm will be a LOT more common than in some Italy.

• +1
prob because you live in india
I'm 5'10 and way below average in canada

• JFL
Maybe visually, if you compare 2 heights.

But STATISTICALLY, 2 cm is a large difference. It means that in a country with average height 6'0, people who are taller than say 190cm will be a LOT more common than in some Italy.
i didn't understand

• So Sad
Over for

NO-STATS-EDUCATION-CELs :feelsrope:
it's either that I'm not english so i cant understand well or you made some mistakes because i still don't understand it

You're below average by the Chads.org standards where everyone here claims to be 6ft3 barefeet, with 22 inch bideltoid (untrained), 8 inch wrists and 9 inch NBP dick

• JFL
we are balkan and i’d say avg here is 5’11 from what i see (studies online say similar to that too about 181 cm)
In balkan I am 183cm barefoot and around 186cm in air forces. From my class of 16 males I am shorter than 7 people also around 16 years old OVER