How can Chinese people repair their image after this pandemic?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Everyone associates them now with the virus, in my country, people aren't going to Chinese restaurants and shops anymore, what could they do to become accepted again?

they should nuke themselves in contrition

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin
Good. More brownie points for me.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
By not eating bats anymore

Honestly I feel sorry for all the Asians that live in the west and had nothing to do with eating bat soup and beaver penises

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Dwarfmaxxer and Blackout.xl
They built 2 hospitals in 6 days

They will probably run the world by 2050

Donate some white worshipping chinks to me.

U have bad intentions that I’m mirin rn
It’s like what some guy said here, easier to hit on asian girls when their reputation is ruined

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It’s like what some guy said here, easier to hit on asian girls when their reputation is ruined
You’re about to collect a harem of asian girls tbh ngl. Everyone will think they’re gutter trash

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
literally ruined, pretty sure this goes to every gook, from japan to south korea, they all look the fucking same anyways

• +1
毛泽东皇帝。中国的伟大国王和万国的征服者。如此强大而伟大。没有人站在伟大的国王面前。我对你大吼大叫,并誓要为你而战,直到我最终摧毁并掠夺了敌人的土地。你的愤怒仍然触动那些委屈你的人的内心。我用剑杀死了你的敌人。我杀了那些讨厌你的人的家庭。我感谢并祝愿伟大的统治者在万事万物中取得和平与胜利。你死了,但没有被遗忘。您的名字和遗产仍然存在!你是中国最伟大的国王。所有弱者和被压迫者的救主。毛泽东皇帝万岁!

毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!

向伟大的毛泽东皇帝致敬!

毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!
毛泽东万岁!

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
literally ruined, pretty sure this goes to every gook, from japan to south korea, they all look the fucking same anyways

Every slant eyed is seen as a chinaman, yet, they still insist: "I'm not chinese... I'm one of the good asians!"

• +1
Every slant eyed is seen as a chinaman, yet, they still insist: "I'm not chinese... I'm one of the good asians!"
over for slant-eyedcels coons

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
by eating more bat

by doing what they've always done, suppressed information

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Muslim terrorists have killed more people than Corona and Muslims get by just fine so I'm sure the Chinese will be too
plus they manufacture everything we use so they'll remain powerful, and their men were always incels so at best Chinese men will get badboy low inhib bat slayer halo