How can disadvantaged men receive equal opportunities in the dating world?

M

Memeito

Banned
There are certain categories of men who are discriminated against by females in regard to dating: short men, ugly men, nerdy or socially awkward men, Indians, Asians, etc. What can be done to end this discrimination so that all men will receive the same chances as those who are tall, good looking, and have other superficial qualities that are very valued by women?

Umm... get a better height frame face? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: beyourself, john2, Zygos4Life and 4 others
they can't

they need to try harder or just give up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, john2, Zygos4Life and 2 others
There are certain categories of men who are discriminated against by females in regard to dating: short men, ugly men, nerdy or socially awkward men, Indians, Asians, etc. What can be done to end this discrimination so that all men will receive the same chances as those who are tall, good looking, and have other superficial qualities that are very valued by women?
Nothing can be done to end this discrimination. Accept it, or not; it remains.

The only way men can (temporairely) cheat the dating market sometimes:
1. be famous
2. be wealthy/rich
3. locationmaxxing (like being well doing white person in Myanmar, or Liberia, or maybe even Russia)

All of these 3 things are very hard to pull off; for most men. Number 3 can be easily-ish donefor holiday; but to immigrate there and life there fulltime is another story.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If they are just confident and hold frame everything must be good, right guys???!!! SAY IM RIGHT PLEASE, I AM NOT UGLY, AM I???

ANSWER ME!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Maxillacel, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
There was a time when blacks, women or homosexuals were also discriminated, but after affirmative action appeared, things have changed. Universities, companies, government institutions, etc. now have certain quotas and must hire a certain number of blacks, women and homosexuals.
Things would be much better if women would date those who are disadvantaged.
One place to start for example would be with dating apps and sites, where the disadvantaged could receive a certain number of matches and the opportunity to date females, just like those who have all the advantages...

There was a time when blacks, women or homosexuals were also discriminated, but after affirmative action appeared, things have changed. Universities, companies, government institutions, etc. now have certain quotas and must hire a certain number of blacks, women and homosexuals.
One place to start for example would be with dating apps and sites, where the disadvantaged could receive a certain number of matches and the opportunity to date females, just like those who have all the advantages...
I mean you just can't apply this concept to getting females to rewire who they find attractive for the sake of a man's needs (need I remind you how already neglected a man's needs are in today's world)

Just let evolution clean up the unwanted tbh

You are bluepilled. Men are not a protected class of society, no one cares about the discrimination you face. Man up buddy is what you will hear. Look at all male issues, they recieve radically less funding and attention compared to female issues. Breastcancer vs Prostate cancer, Female vs Male homelessness, Divorce laws, etc. The reason blacks and homosexuals are not publicly discriminated against anymore is because their positions happened to be aligned with the current (((agenda))). But none of that matters if you're normie or ugly, you will still be discriminated against. The life of an ugly black is worse than the life of an ugly white. Even homosexuals complain from how lookist their community is. There is no escaping lookism.

Ugliness is the most elementary form of discrimination that is imbedded in our psyche, even babies can recognize and prefer attractive faces. Looksmaxxing is not about become chad, you cant. Chad is born not made. Its about reducing your falios in hope of ascension.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Cody
Joined Wednesday at 10:41 AM

Is that you in your avatar? Do you do modeling work?
Yes, used to do some commercial modelling for a few bucks. Nothing more than that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SurgerySoon
There is no escaping lookism.
This ain't right, we must fight lookism.
I have a dream, that one day we will live in a world, where women will not judge us by our height, the size of our jaw, or the color of our eyes, but by the content of our character.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and CoconutMan
Plastic surgery ❤️

• JFL
Just be confident,take shower and get haircut

• Woah
I have a dream, that one day we will live in a world, where women will not judge us by our height, the size of our jaw, or the color of our eyes, but by the content of our character.
I wish the same tbh, but it is highly unlikely.

• +1
Memeito King Junior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back