How can guys who are approached by women on daily basis even find this forum ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
How ?
If you are validated by females every day or every week then how can you even end up registering on an incel forum is beyond me ?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 27472, nevermind2 and 2 others
How ?
If you are validated by females every day or every week then how can you even end up registering on an incel forum is beyond me ?
i have a gf and still on this forum. You dont have to be a schizo to be here. I mainly found it to learn more abouyt how women work and shit and was tired of the redpill copes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 27472, Eren and 2 others
jfl i found out about this site from my dad, i found hella good info on here that helped me ascend

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and LooksThinker
i have a gf and still on this forum. You dont have to be a schizo to be here. I mainly found it to learn more abouyt how women work and shit and was tired of the redpill copes
Having a gf isn't an achievement dawg
Even a 5'5 2 psl hindu can get a gf
It's about being validated on daily basis and then still end up on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Having a gf isn't an achievement dawg
Even a 5'5 2 psl hindu can get a gf
It's about being validated on daily basis and then still end up on this forum.
having a gf is definitely a achievement as most men are single and on top of that the ones who do get cheated on, are sexless, or their gfs disrespect them. Having a relationshjip with a htb+ who truly loves you is pronably one of the most fulfilling things in life

How ?
you falling for the larps sonny boyo

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
How ?
self improvement / emotional support forum *

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Having a relationshjip with a htb+ who truly loves you is pronably one of the most fulfilling things in life
@Skywalker
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, optimisticzoomer, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
You can always look better.
Or look better for longer.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kasanova, LooksThinker and 1 other person
I'm normie but my friend put me on to incel stuff back in like 2021

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
they DONT find it....if you notice there is barely ANY chads here at all.....perhaps @arvid was trully the only one
everyone else has a MAJOR failio that would disqualify them imo....either ethnic, manlet, normie face IRL (and photoshopped to oblivion like Crisick and Salludon) , bad LOCATION (highly overlooked here) etc
and they fraud their photos really hard and LIE about the girls they slay

even Amnesia made threads about how we have high standards and basically said he slayed normie women (he is 5'7" lol)
and that is in AMERICA, which is legit the country with the ugliest and fattest ppl in the 1st / western world :feelskek: ....so he basically slayed russian/ slavic 3/10s tops throughout his life, for comparison (blonde young slavic/ scandi women being the MOST desired of all globally, everyone knows that) :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Thesoloist22, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Everything is possible when you lie

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Skywalker
How ?
Because being validating by women on a daily basis gets boring. It’s the same shit with money, once you have enough the rest is useless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and oxymoron
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 22623 and 5.5psl
Gotta keep improving

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Dodevu