How can i achieve filter morph skin?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Other than makeup is it possible ?

idk what your skin care routine is but the mist important thing is first finding a great face wash and moisturizer combo, once you found something that makes your skin FEEL great you can add a treatment between these two steps, for different people this will be be a different thing
if you have acne use differin at night, if your skin is dry use some type of special hydrating serum, if its dull use vitamin c, etc

you really only need a 3 step routine morning and night

morning: cleanse, moisturize, spf
night: cleanse, TREATMENT, moisturize

when you find the right treatment product for you, you will know, mine was differin and it transformed my skin after 5 months

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
idk what your skin care routine is but the mist important thing is first finding a great face wash and moisturizer combo, once you found something that makes your skin FEEL great you can add a treatment between these two steps, for different people this will be be a different thing
if you have acne use differin at night, if your skin is dry use some type of special hydrating serum, if its dull use vitamin c, etc

you really only need a 3 step routine morning and night

morning: cleanse, moisturize, spf
night: cleanse, TREATMENT, moisturize

when you find the right treatment product for you, you will know, mine was differin and it transformed my skin after 5 months
Let me know your thoughts… Just ordered
Cleaner: Cerave
Moisturizer: Cerave
Retinoid : Tretenion 0.5 gel and 0.025 Cream
Sunscreen : Neutrogena
Hylauronic Acid Serum

Impossible without makeup

Let me know your thoughts… Just ordered
Cleaner: Cerave
Moisturizer: Cerave
Retinoid : Tretenion 0.5 gel and 0.025 Cream
Sunscreen : Neutrogena
Hylauronic Acid Serum
sounds perfect, you can use the serum in the morning and retinoid at night. Use all of these for a minimum of 3 months for great results you need to be consistent

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29