How can I achieve this skin tone as a shitskin? I want to use benoquin to MichaelJacksonmaxx but heard that there's a risk of repigmentation.

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

• JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, AutisticBeaner, PrisonMike and 2 others
only michaelnotmysonmaxxing would work, stop trying

Wrap around shotgun implant

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo and Deleted member 4430
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ANOTHER SELF HATING ETHNIC WHITE WORSHIPPING CUCK

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Mr.cope, Alexanderr and 10 others

you mirin bro?
albino Indian dude in pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Just hydroquinone maxx bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 685, Rasputin and 2 others
Dude you should never Lighten your skin at all. Maximum use Vitamin C or similar supplements. Never go for Hidroquinone and those whitemaxx creams, people here have no idea how dangerous it is, also its change your life forever, you cant take sun for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and TheEndHasNoEnd
even gosling and dicaprio looks shit with lighten skin.

ryan-gosling-height-and-weight.jpg
ryan-gosling.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Shower with clorox

that skin type is feminine, you should be looking to meeksmax

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
You’d look even more repulsive if you had that skin tone as an ethnic. Don’t be retarded.

@PrisonMike stop reacting with JFL and comment if you disagree or object to something. Stop reacting sheepishly like a cuck. Be brave and post some comments.

• Woah
Reactions: PrisonMike
@PrisonMike stop reacting with JFL and comment if you disagree or object to something. Stop reacting sheepishly like a cuck. Be brave and post some comments.
Oh hey. I didn't realize you would take my reaction negatively. I don't usually put too much thought into the reactions I give. I honestly don't agree with the idea that lightening your skin color is a good investment. First of all, think about the psychological damage that would cause you. You would always see yourself as inferior to pale people. There is no shortage of Indian and other southeast Asian men that live great lives and have beautiful loving spouses. None of them ever thought about their skin color. Honestly, if I were in your position, I would looksmax properly (Gym, boost collagen, normal surgeries) and keep making money until I am 30 years old. By then, I promise you will find some decent girl that matches your type that you will be able to get with.

I understand the pain you go through. My intentions were not to put you down.