How can I approach my gym oneitis?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Ive seen her working out a few times now and we have made eye contact a few times. I also saw her crossing the road with her mum (lol) the other day and think she looked at me haha. Do you have a good idea for how i can approach her?

• Woah
Reactions: Time Travel
walk to her and say hi
ask questions
invite to go to drink coffee
if she says fuck off virgin creep just move on or go ER

Dont bother approaching unless you are PSL6 or above or you recieved heavy clear IOIs.

"Hey, can you rate my eye area and lower third?" - Then squint as hard as you can while jutting your lower jaw out as far as possible and sucking your cheeks in. She'll def jump on your cock after this and beg you to abuse her. 100% guaranteed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 3299, Zygos4Life and 2 others
show your cock to her ded srs. Its either score or prison

Try to make small-talk. You`ll see in a sec if she is interested or not. If not , you position her head unter the bench press add 100 kg and fuck her doggy.

DONT APPROACH IN A FUCKING GYM UNLESS YOURE 7+ PSL

You're there to improve yourself and so is she. 0,0001% chance she actually likes you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 1100
P in V approach

I don't know, I'm on the same boat

DONT APPROACH IN A FUCKING GYM UNLESS YOURE 7+ PSL

You're there to improve yourself and so is she. 0,0001% chance she actually likes you.
Shit advice
If she is legit giving him iois (like he said) then the chances of her liking him is way way way higher than 0.0001%

Shit advice
If she is legit giving him iois (like he said) then the chances of her liking him is way way way higher than 0.0001%

Ok just let him get embarresed.