IMG 20240905 230919

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boyoshutup, Indic Mogger, vernier and 2 others
No offense but this looks morphed.

• +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger
what skin colour is you? I would assume your black but you look like you could just have olive skin with yellow lighting
I have olive skin actually

Looks uncanny

• +1
Reactions: vernier
send vid in motion

This sort of looks like a curry James sapphire a bit

just haircut and maybe rhino, like others said it looks morphed
if its from a vid, just make another one and post it here if thats rlly u
I will post another tomorrow for sure
Cuz it's like 12 AM here

High htn bhai
Dude did u ever seen any indian with this good cheekbones,jaw,eyebrow+curly hair in real life?
I never seen any indian irl or school with that good eyearea and cheekbones.If this photo isn't morphed he is minimum chadlite in India.But I think he is a frauding

Dude did u ever seen any indian with this good cheekbones,jaw,eyebrow+curly hair in real life?
I never seen any indian irl or school with that good eyearea and cheekbones.If this photo isn't morphed he is minimum chadlite in India.But I think he is a frauding
I will post a pic or a vid tomorrow bhai
I'm not frauding

Wanna meet irl then?

I will post a pic or a vid tomorrow bhai
I'm not frauding
If u are not frauding get out of this shit site no need to come back.Do modeling or other things u are blessed.Igmaxx now.what's your height?
Get out of this shit country and go to any other country and enjoy your life bro if your father is rich.If not u can rope.

If u are not frauding get out of this shit site no need to come back.Do modeling or other things u are blessed.Igmaxx now.what's your height?
Get out of this shit country and go to any other country and enjoy your life bro if your father is rich.If not u can rope.
I'm here just for the guides on this forum