How can i ascend? 5’11 16 74kg

flapmax

flapmax

Iron
I’ve noticed that my left cheek is a bit puffier than my right cheek and it makes my face uneven. I’ve been consuming around 2g of potas, 2.5L of water, >2g of sodium, and chewing falum gum for 2-4hours everyday for a month. I’m seeing results but i’m not sure if i need to be doing anything else. Please let me know if there’s anything i can change or do so that i can fix this? This is also my first post on here.

Attachments

• IMG_7639.jpeg
    IMG_7639.jpeg
    516.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7638.jpeg
    IMG_7638.jpeg
    558.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7640.jpeg
    IMG_7640.jpeg
    655.4 KB · Views: 0
remove that weird shit on ur head nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rexylkmxg, boss8055, alcoholicToad and 4 others
I’ve noticed that my left cheek is a bit puffier than my right cheek and it makes my face uneven. I’ve been consuming around 2g of potas, 2.5L of water, >2g of sodium, and chewing falum gum for 2-4hours everyday for a month. I’m seeing results but i’m not sure if i need to be doing anything else. Please let me know if there’s anything i can change or do so that i can fix this? This is also my first post on here.
srs. debloat and focus on jaw / skin and u good trust, dont listen to the racists

• +1
Reactions: lost222 and boss8055
thank you man. is there anything you think i should change or is the pace i’m going at good?
u should be fine literally focus on mewing, good tounge posture, dont get any surgerys trust u'll look uncanny, focus on skin and get dreads and sleep a bunch for max height = 8.5/10 u have good potential

u should be fine literally focus on mewing, good tounge posture, dont get any surgerys trust u'll look uncanny, focus on skin and get dreads and sleep a bunch for max height = 8.5/10 u have good potential
Is the mewing part sarcastic ?

u just dont see the potential, he should rlly softmaxx before to see his limit
I actually see the potential but my point isn't about his potential, beauty or what ever... it's about that mewing will save nobody and only surgery can fix jaw

I actually see the potential but my point isn't about his potential, beauty or what ever... it's about that mewing will save nobody and only surgery can fix jaw
true, i agree, its more just for proper development and to not recess further

• +1
Reactions: rexylkmxg