How can i Ascend further ?

E

Ez_ra

Iron
So ive had pretty bad Facial dysmorphic issues , my face looks bloated almost all the time on the pictures i am and looks kinda of roundish aswell as my chin is kind of short and my nose wide , wanted to ask you guys is there any Realistic possibility that i could ascend like i did on 2nd picture thats been photoshop Snapchat 17484753492 ped

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240802-022901_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802-022901_Discord.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 0
thought u were chad but then i saw the 2nd photo is photoshopped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, SubhumanForever and boss8055
Get rid of the trash stache. Chew some hard gum to make your jaw muscles grow.

Your eye area is the main thing separating you from the second image. Unfortunately, the eye area is probably the hardest thing to "fix" about a persons face.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, boss8055 and rand anon

Your eye area is the main thing separating you from the second image. Unfortunately, the eye area is probably the hardest thing to "fix" about a persons face.
Id say my Orbitals and general eye area is best part of my face , its just that they turned out this way on the picture , my issue is with my lower third , my ramus is a complete joke and doesnt match my face at all.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
you look bloated
try shaving once and see what it looks like just to know.
do jaw excercises and lose bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Ez_ra
you look bloated
try shaving once and see what it looks like just to know.
do jaw excercises and lose bodyfat
Ill try its just that my philtrum is Ape tier , ill see if making it darker will make it any better since ive been planning to dye my hair dark brown

Ill try its just that my philtrum is Ape tier , ill see if making it darker will make it any better since ive been planning to dye my hair dark brown
try doing melanotan ii if you wanna get ur skin darker
but the main problem is that bloat from what i see
are you fat? or is just bloat

Dude your upper third is good. I’m guessing your side profile is bad. Can’t tell for sure but I’m guessing you have a longish face with a downgrown jaw? If that’s the case then bimax your best bet.

try doing melanotan ii if you wanna get ur skin darker
but the main problem is that bloat from what i see
are you fat? or is just bloat
Id say from what i see im around 20% of bf at the moment since ive been living a NEET life for now , i surely will come back to the gym this summer , but yea ive gotten Natty

Dude your upper third is good. I’m guessing your side profile is bad. Can’t tell for sure but I’m guessing you have a longish face with a downgrown jaw? If that’s the case then bimax your best bet.
my side profile is really forward grown its just my chin and and long projected philtrum giving me odd appearence from side

Id say from what i see im around 20% of bf at the moment since ive been living a NEET life for now , i surely will come back to the gym this summer , but yea ive gotten Natty
tbh through all of it i think u got chadlite potential maybe even chad.

drop to 10% and debloat hella and you will be set to go
maybe do mt2 for lighting and youd mog me jfl

my side profile is really forward grown its just my chin and and long projected philtrum giving me odd appearence from side
If thats the case then you may only need genio. If you post a side profile I can give more thorough advice.

tbh through all of it i think u got chadlite potential maybe even chad.

drop to 10% and debloat hella and you will be set to go
maybe do mt2 for lighting and youd mog me jfl
To be honest HTN is as far as i can go , my cheekbones ruin my entire face since they are wide and round makes me sometimes look like a round face especially my short ramus but ill see , i might be wrong

To be honest HTN is as far as i can go , my cheekbones ruin my entire face since they are wide and round makes me sometimes look like a round face especially my short ramus but ill see , i might be wrong
tbh if your actually 20% looking like that then that is INSANE
You cant even see your cheekbones to judge them like that
I fr think you could be chadlite if you were to do everything u could
tbh if u wanted u could probably try experimenting with lemonbottle only in that area but idk

tbh if your actually 20% looking like that then that is INSANE
You cant even see your cheekbones to judge them like that
I fr think you could be chadlite if you were to do everything u could
tbh if u wanted u could probably try experimenting with lemonbottle only in that area but idk
Sorry for missinformation , just realised im around 15-18 % ,but you mean lemonbottle as for Bonesmashing?
Because id do anything to change my roundish face im getting tired of looking at it

So ive had pretty bad Facial dysmorphic issues , my face looks bloated almost all the time on the pictures i am and looks kinda of roundish aswell as my chin is kind of short and my nose wide , wanted to ask you guys is there any Realistic possibility that i could ascend like i did on 2nd picture thats been photoshopView attachment 3066217ped
shave that pedostache

Sorry for missinformation , just realised im around 15-18 % ,but you mean lemonbottle as for Bonesmashing?
15-18% is still incredible for that amount of defintion.
lemonbottle is an injectable fat-dissolver, there a few threads on here abt it.
I wouldnt bonesmash until your 10-12% bodyfat so you can actually see your skeletal structure better

I wouldnt bonesmash until your 10-12% bodyfat so you can actually see your skeletal structure better

Ill definetly try that out , but will the progress be alot faster if i do it with additional cardio workouts?

Btw , how do i manage to get it , is it available at some pharmacy same with syringes and whats the best cycle for it?

Ill definetly try that out , but will the progress be alot faster if i do it with additional cardio workouts?
well, first id lean down to 12% bodyfat if you can
btw how old are u and whats ur height

Btw , how do i manage to get it , is it available at some pharmacy same with syringes and whats the best cycle for it?
depends, where do u live cause in usa u can order it online

His eyes are his best feature tf u on about 😹😹

Op shave that nasty shit off ur face and maybe consider fillers or some jaw surgery

His eyes are his best feature tf u on about 😹😹

Op shave that nasty shit off ur face and maybe consider fillers or some jaw surgery
Buddy. I didn't say his eye area was bad. I'm saying that the morph had the most changes to the eyes as well as the stash/beard getting removed.

Buddy. I didn't say his eye area was bad. I'm saying that the morph had the most changes to the eyes as well as the stash/beard getting removed.
Still no 😹😹 look at his recessed chin and lower third width in the first picture. How tf are u even mod genuine question?

Still no 😹😹 look at his recessed chin and lower third width in the first picture. How tf are u even mod genuine question?
I never denied there were other changes. I acknowledge the changes to the lower third. I'm saying that I saw a big difference in the eye area.

• Ugh..
Reactions: watah