jfl

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
  • +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
Cope
Teenage Love is the most important thing ever

Most normies+ lose virginity at 13-14 here
ur delusional tbh. teen love is overrated. just don’t be a total autist and teen love is overrated tbh. it’s only for 26 year olds who had to contact or anything with girls. it will always lead to heartbreak

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
You’re 15, leave this place. Serious. No blue pill but you’re too young for this shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 399, Barbarossa_ and 2 others
ur delusional tbh. teen love is overrated. just don’t be a total autist and teen love is overrated tbh. it’s only for 26 year olds who had to contact or anything with girls. it will always lead to heartbreak
Is it really? Can you please go more into this because while I slay now, I can't cope with the fact that my teen years are gone and that I'll never be that special first boyfriend of any girl i try to date. I was also a standardcel and volcel basically. Is it really overrated?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Is it really? Can you please go more into this because while I slay now, I can't cope with the fact that my teen years are gone and that I'll never be that special first boyfriend of any girl i try to date. I was also a standardcel and volcel basically. Is it really overrated?
idk to me it’s all overrated. if u talked to girls in during ur HS years and weren’t a social reject, teen love is exaggerated. it’s all a bunch of coping 20 something year olds who believe in “romantic teen love”. like sure it’s innocent but like it’s not that innocent as we think bc kids lose their innocence a lot younger now so teen love is barely innocent.

it’s messy, complicated, sometimes fun but it’s mainly a cope by guys who have an unrealistic idea on teen love. the majority of kids will go through HS with no teen love too.

i had teen love but it was weird and it was a very very very bluepilled. that’s another thing, teen love is ALL BLUEPILLED. if you’re here, teen love is never an option. you need to be innocent and bluepilled. like it was fun for me in the moment but i wastes a lot of opportunity and chances with other girls because of my teen love relationship.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
idk to me it’s all overrated. if u talked to girls in during ur HS years and weren’t a social reject, teen love is exaggerated. it’s all a bunch of coping 20 something year olds who believe in “romantic teen love”. like sure it’s innocent but like it’s not that innocent as we think bc kids lose their innocence a lot younger now so teen love is barely innocent.

it’s messy, complicated, sometimes fun but it’s mainly a cope by guys who have an unrealistic idea on teen love. the majority of kids will go through HS with no teen love too.

i had teen love but it was weird and it was a very very very bluepilled. that’s another thing, teen love is ALL BLUEPILLED. if you’re here, teen love is never an option. you need to be innocent and bluepilled. like it was fun for me in the moment but i wastes a lot of opportunity and chances with other girls because of my teen love relationship.
Biggest Cope ever

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
you look like suck dick tbh.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and PubertyMaxxer

Idk man. It sounds like you've experienced it and know what it's all about. I haven't and tbh out of all the truths on these incel forums, this is personally and probably the hardest one for me to cope with.

Idk man. It sounds like you've experienced it and know what it's all about. I haven't and tbh out of all the truths on these incel forums, this is personally and probably the hardest one for me to cope with.
idk i’m slaying now and i have had more action and IOI in 2 months of college than 4 years of HS. so to me it doesn’t matter. i’m getting my “teen love” now, getting all my validation, IOI’s, etc now so i could care less. really nothing to care about if u get sex and shit now. only the trucels care about teen love tbh

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3573
also, you have a shit philtrum and you're bloated.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 2846
also, you have a shit philtrum and you're bloated.
With my double Jaw, I can get Lefort 1 impaction and then combine with lip lift

I'm 15% bf
Lost about 5% with GH Injections

Last edited:
You’re 15, leave this place. Serious. No blue pill but you’re too young for this shit
Yes he needs to let his face develop properly. The most I can recommend is orthodontics and HGH.

teen love is bullshit lmao